New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

please post comment here.. will this 10-year old vehicle still worth it? considering it is in a almost top-condition/well maintained?

particularly the CMC/locally released model i am seeking advice.

what it feels like to be its owner?

how about its engine--i think its a WL-T.. if so, is it t.chain/t.belt?? is it as durable as a 4d56t? as i know, WL-t is a 12-valve engine, right?

interior seating, ride; how was it?

diba ABS-equipped to, turbo-intercooler at may airbags, right?

ung local bang nilabas individual captain-seat ba ang second row or bench din just like your regular AUV/ x-over AUV??

anu pang extras na makikita ko dapat on a stock unit?

thanx sa mag-rereply!

siguro tetesdrive ako din sa surplusan ng converted version just to compare the performance...pero local talaga habol ko--much better equipped

ps:nagsearch na ako, walang direct answer akong nakuha,e...magkano nga ba ang sticker price nya nung b-new...
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; November 5th, 2007 at 01:10 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    IIRC these are the RWD MPV with the swing out doors in the back instead of the typical sliding doors. These were nice my friend had one but it wasn't a diesel instead it had a V6 gas. Did the local ones come with 4wd? The US version had 4wd as it's top of the line model. It had the SUv feel but the roominess of a van.

nope only converted ones have 4wd and matic.. locals are 2wd MT

up lang wala paring input,e...

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Local MPV's do have MT, 2WD, and Diesel engine, same daw sa Ranger and Everest (no CRDI). Anyone to care mentioning the power and torque figures of this van? Local release for a future used car review

1997-98 mazda MPV, local(CMC-released)