New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kpy555 View Post
    Hi Fellow Tsikoteers:

So, I just gave the P500 to this corrupt MMDA officer. Clearly, he took advantage since he saw that I was alone, and lost on directions. I'd rather give P5000 to the poor, rather than P.05 to some wicked MMDA officer who has all the reason to extort money from you.

parang d ko magetz? e di ba bro nagbigay ka nga ng 500.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    sinindak ka. lesson learned nalang.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by compact View Post
    parang d ko magetz? e di ba bro nagbigay ka nga ng 500.
    LOL come to think of it, yeah nagbigay ka nga ng 500. :D

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I'd hold my cellphone in one hand and say, "Look, I just recorded you on video asking for a bribe. I got your face, and your name. You let me go, and i'll delete this." hahaha..fooling a fool..then pretend to delete it then just ride off.

What a bastard though.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You should not have given them anything.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baiskee View Post
    yep...bad for you ser, kumagat ka sa kanila.

kung ganyan...kahit may motor pa sila, wag mo pansinin kung alam mo tama ka... there was one time a manila enforcer (brown boys ni atienza) flagged me down and pointing to traffic light - RED na daw, eh nakita ko kaka-yellow pa lang...sabay turo ko rin sa traffic lights at sigaw na DILAW PA (of course he did not hear what i said kasi sarado bintana pero nakita nya facial expression ko galit)...kahit may motor sya, alam nya nanggagago lang sya kaya di nya ko hinabol kahit mabagal din flow ng traffic.
    baka nasindak lang siya sa game face mo - :sharp_teeth:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    I'd hold my cellphone in one hand and say, "Look, I just recorded you on video asking for a bribe. I got your face, and your name. You let me go, and i'll delete this." hahaha..fooling a fool..then pretend to delete it then just ride off.

What a bastard though.
    That's a good idea for the people with cam phones to just record the whole thing if you know it's going to be an extortion. But don't delete it and just take it their boss at MMDA or which ever agency so the guy can get fired, that would be one less corrupt idiot on the street.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Wow 500! 50 would have been enough.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post

What a bastard though.

oo nga, maganda to.. tapos ikaw naman humingi ng lagay.. hehehe... sabihin mo, bigyan mo ko 800 para burahin ko to... hehehe...

10. FrankDrebin Guest
    Masyado ka naman mabait brother. Sa buhay kailangan ng konting gulang kung hindi ikaw ay magugulangan.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
When Asking Directions is a Violation