New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Need your help, Tsikoteers in Pasig...

I need to get to Calejon 1, Pasig City tomorrow PM. I got general directions, but have no idea how to get there... I have to get to Bagong Ilog, then there's a bridge, then a Jollibee, then Immaculate Conception Church... But how do I get to Bagong Ilog in the first place?

Maraming salamat!

OT, mod suggestion:Maybe we can merge all threads for directions so anyone who wants to ask can check here or ask here...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Ala eh, san ka ba manggagaling?

From Ortigas, punta ka sa Meralco Ave., follow it straight then turn left at PSC. Diretso ka hanggang makarating ka sa mga motel (pero tsaka ka na pumasok dun, hehehe.) Turn left at Danny Floro St. (formerly Canley Road), then turn right at E. Rodriguez Ave. (C5), lampas ng Suzuki Philippines. Count two U-turns sa ilalim ng flyover, you're supposed to turn left at the second U-turn, then turn right at the bridge. Anyway, when you get to Danny Floro St., you'll be in the general vicinity of Bagong Ilog.

Note: If you see what looks like a U-turn na diretso papuntang bridge, do not turn there. Bawal dun, may nanghuhuli. Go to the real U-turn that comes after it.

If you're coming from Libis, diretso ka lang along E. Rodriguez Ave. Take the first flyover that will get you across Ortigas Ave., pero pagdating sa second flyover papuntang Makati/Taguig, umilalim ka na. Then look for the U-turn I mentioned earlier.

If you're coming from Makati, you can take EDSA northbound, then turn right at Shaw Blvd. Diretso ka lang until you reach the motels, then turn right. Follow the road hanggang makarating ka sa E. Rodriguez Ave, tapos tawid ka lang under the flyover then turn left. Look for the bridge on your right.

When you finally get to the bridge, sundan mo yung mga jeepney dun. They'll turn right at Jollibee (one-way street naman yun), tapos diretso ka lang hanggang marating mo yung simbahan.

Hopefully someone else can give easier directions, in case nalito ka dito, hehehehe.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; February 25th, 2005 at 12:57 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    All right! Thanks Bogeyman!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pasensya na po kayo, matagal-tagal na rin akong hindi nagawi dito. Ang tanong ko lang ay meron po bang left turn sa kanto ng edsa/aurora (ibabaw) papuntang araneta center kung galing monumento?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I'm not sure kung may left turn pa sa ibabaw kung galing ka ng Monumento. To be safe, diretsuhin mo na lang yung ibabaw, then make a U-turn sa P. Tuazon.

Help! Need directions to...