New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Agahan mo na lng sir to evade inforcers. Alam ko maraming manghuhuli dyan sa LPC.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Thanks for all replies.

Yes I leave LP at 6am and get to Pedro Gil at around 6:40am.

On the way back naman I leave Pedro Gil at 7pm and get home... late!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathRow View Post
    If i leave the house at 6:45am will i get caught in any of these roads on a coding day:

(Las Pinas to Ermita Manila)

*Start*
    Alabang Zapote Road - MERON... Pero san exactly ka mangagaling?
    Coastal Road - WALA
    CCP/Star City Area - MERON
    Roxas Blvd - MERON
    Pedro Gil - MERON
    *End*

Also going back on a reverse route around 5:30pm?

Thank You!
    agahan mo na lang siguro alis mo. reverse route, meron dun sa may manila area.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    malamang eh mahuli ka before ka umakyat ng Zapote flyover kapag inabot ka ng 7am, kahit na may friendship sticker ka pa.

1. Makati and Las Pinas. No window hours: Number Coding is in effect from 7am to 7pm!
    2. Marikina, Muntinlupa, and Taguig. No number coding. So, feel free to roam around these cities anytime.

3. Pasig City has window hours of 9am to 4pm (note the 1 hour additional to the normal 10-3pm window).
    4. Pasay City is implementing Number Coding except on the following roads: Ninoy Aquino Avenue, MIA Road, Domestic Road, Portions of Airport Road, Sales Road, Tramo and portions of Buendia.
    5. EDSA, C5, Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Avenue, Roxas Blvd (Pasay), all other National, City, and Municipal Roads have window hours regardless of the city (meaning one can drive via EDSA in Makati any day).
    6. For the rest of Metro Manila (Caloocan, Mandaluyong, Manila, Malabon, Navotas, parts of Pasay, Pateros, Quezon City, San Juan, and Valenzuela) number coding is in effect (window hours of 10am-3pm is also observed).

For more information regarding this matter please call MMDA Metrobase at 882-4151 to 77 local 213 and 255 or the MMDA hotline 136.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Is there coding along this route?