New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Greetings! Help lang po sa best way to go to Nuvali and paseo de santa rosa if galing ako ng tagaytay and directions going back to tagaytay na rin po from nuvali/paseo de santa rosa... Mga ilan minutes/hours drive rin kaya iyon.. TIA Detailed directions please madali kasi akong maligaaw hehe

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by IamJoylucK View Post
    Greetings! Help lang po sa best way to go to Nuvali and paseo de santa rosa if galing ako ng tagaytay and directions going back to tagaytay na rin po from nuvali/paseo de santa rosa... Mga ilan minutes/hours drive rin kaya iyon.. TIA Detailed directions please madali kasi akong maligaaw hehe
    from tagaytay take the sta.rosa-tagaytay road as if going back to manila. follow that road and you'll get to nuvali and paseo. along the way you'll pass the PNP Academy and Adventists University and Hospital. there are signage along the way so there's a slim chance you'll get lost. good luck and drive carefully.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ooops sorry! easy driving will get you there in less than hour from tagaytay. going back just take the same road.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    from tagaytay take the sta.rosa-tagaytay road as if going back to manila. follow that road and you'll get to nuvali and paseo. along the way you'll pass the PNP Academy and Adventists University and Hospital. there are signage along the way so there's a slim chance you'll get lost. good luck and drive carefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    ooops sorry! easy driving will get you there in less than hour from tagaytay. going back just take the same road.
    Thanks copyman! So hindi ko na kailangan mag SLEX? Yun santa rosa-Tagaytay road un ba un kalye bago dumating ng picnic grove pag galing sa rotonda? Salamat ng marami!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    From Rotonda going to Picnic Grove, the first stop light T intersection in front of Tagaytay Econo Inn. Hindi ka na dapat aabot sa Picnic Grove.

Mind you of the downhill traffic especially on weekend nights.

It's a long two-lane winding road so some counterflow won't help.

I'm talking about the stretch from PNPA down to Adventist to Crown Asia til you reach the Nuvali intersection, which is the culprit of all that.

Take that downhill 12 am onwards on any given midnight and you won't regret the joy of driving in it.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    From Rotonda going to Picnic Grove, the first stop light T intersection in front of Tagaytay Econo Inn. Hindi ka na dapat aabot sa Picnic Grove.

Mind you of the downhill traffic especially on weekend nights.

It's a long two-lane winding road so some counterflow won't help.

I'm talking about the stretch from PNPA down to Adventist to Crown Asia til you reach the Nuvali intersection, which is the culprit of all that.

Take that downhill 12 am onwards on any given midnight and you won't regret the joy of driving in it.
    Thanks a bunch! So basically im going to take the road near Tagaytay econo in then it'll lead me all the way down to Nuvali/Paseo, i wont have to be taking any other roads or making other turns? A morning weekday drive is what im going to be doing so hopefully i wont have to deal with that traffic. Then take the same road back to Tagaytay right? thanks again!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Yes sir, that road in front of Tagaytay Econo Inn, yung may stoplight (actually amber lights lang pala yun).

You won't miss that T-intersection.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Thanks a bunch! So basically im going to take the road near Tagaytay econo in then it'll lead me all the way down to Nuvali/Paseo, i wont have to be taking any other roads or making other turns? A morning weekday drive is what im going to be doing so hopefully i wont have to deal with that traffic. Then take the same road back to Tagaytay right? thanks again!
    Along that Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay Road you will find lots of woodworks and word carvings both sides, marami ring mga nagtitinda ng fruits specially pineapple, then when you are about to reach the Crown Asia bago dumating don, marami karing makikitang nagtitinda ng mga nilagang mais along side of the road as well..kapag ikaw ay nakabili ng wood work, pinya at mais, you are on the right track...Goodluck..and enjoy your trip.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by XTRM_Ryder03 View Post
    Along that Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay Road you will find lots of woodworks and word carvings both sides, marami ring mga nagtitinda ng fruits specially pineapple, then when you are about to reach the Crown Asia bago dumating don, marami karing makikitang nagtitinda ng mga nilagang mais along side of the road as well..kapag ikaw ay nakabili ng wood work, pinya at mais, you are on the right track...Goodluck..and enjoy your trip.
    Thanks sir! pag nakita ko mga sinabi mo may peace of mind na ako, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    Yes sir, that road in front of Tagaytay Econo Inn, yung may stoplight (actually amber lights lang pala yun).

You won't miss that T-intersection.

Thanks! Actually i love that intersection lol

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Thanks sir! pag nakita ko mga sinabi mo may peace of mind na ako, thanks!

Thanks! Actually i love that intersection lol
    tama po yung route na binigay niya, add ko lang from tagaytay right side po siya, then pagpasok nyo po dun unang kanto po, left side dun na po yun,, mahaba kasi papasok dun baka makarating kayo sa dulo.
    along highway kadikit lang siya ng La residensia,, opposide road po Sta. rosa estate..
    pag lumampas po kayo,, may stoplight po dun turn right na lang po kayo, paseo pa rin po yun..
    tip lang kung enjoy kayo mag feed ng fish, bili na lang kayo sa labas ng fish feed, kasi mahal sa loob 15/pack (konti lang laman)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Tagaytay to Nuvali & Paseo route please