New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I'm planning to take this road trip one of these days.

I read in some articles that this is a 200-km of road network. In this map, it says 343kms.

Where exactly is the route? How many hours will it take to go around the route?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Mag-Europe ka na Lang Papa. Road trips are overrated. It will not give you anything for what ever it is that's bothering you this Christmas. Besides, there's nothing to see in the Philippines. If you already live in Manila and is advanced, wala ka makikita sa lesser areas. Been there done that.

Ako nag-Ipon na ako ng London,

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Mag-Europe ka na Lang Papa. Road trips are overrated. It will not give you anything for what ever it is that's bothering you this Christmas. Besides, there's nothing to see in the Philippines. If you already live in Manila and is advanced, wala ka makikita sa lesser areas. Been there done that.

Ako nag-Ipon na ako ng London,
    I wanna follow in your foot step papi; and I haven't been in some places and done somethings locally yet 😀

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Langya ka OB, di ba mayaman ka? Bakit pinapag ipunan mo pa London? Punta ka na agad.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    You should budget a day for that trip but if you got balls and a fast car, you can do that in a few hours.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The entire Tanayburgring loop (as specified by the organizers) is over 300 km long. However, not all of it will be high-speed twisties. You'll have to pass through the towns of Laguna, Batangas, and Cavite.

If you'll do it alone, I don't see the point of making the entire loop. Go straight to where the fun is instead - Marilaque Highway.

From Marcos Highway, just keep going straight past Cogeo, and you'll soon find yourself on the twisting roads of Tanay. If you go on a weekday morning, you'll get to avoid the car clubs (or worse, XRM clubs) doing their fun runs on the weekend.

The fun roads start after RC Cola, and continue for about 60 km until the ex-Shell station in Sampaloc, Tanay. There, you can make a u-turn, grab a snack at one of the restaurants there, then make the return trip.

If you drive with enthusiasm (as you should in a mountain road), you'll be done in about 3 hours including your meal break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    You should budget a day for that trip but if you got balls and a fast car, you can do that in a few hours.
    It will just be an enjoy-the-road-and-scenery kind of trip.

Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    *jut703-- exactly the info I was looking for. Much appreciated and thanks!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    Langya ka OB, di ba mayaman ka? Bakit pinapag ipunan mo pa London? Punta ka na agad.
    Mag-castle hopping kasi ako sa UK

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    I wanna follow in your foot step papi; and I haven't been in some places and done somethings locally yet [emoji3]
    Naikot ko na yan iba Dyan Papa. I already drove the entire Sierra Madre up to where the pine trees are and up to enfanta quezon

It'll only make you more lonely and alone to whatever it is that you're trying to make sense in your life. You'll just see more people so happy with nothing, and it would add up to less sense.

The thing is Hindi ka naman nag-isa Dyan sa feelings mo papa. This world has just become superficial.

There isn't even history in those roads that you will pass thru, coz wala naman talaga history ang Pilipinas, no meaning.

What I recommend you iscanvass s land in those areas that you'll pass thru. Then change the world of those people living near the land. Now, that is a purpose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast