New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hi guys, need your help again!

I will be going to Eastwood sana this weekend, and I'll be coming from Monumento-EDSA. Hope you guys can help me with this. I don't know where can I turn left to get to C5 and eventually to Eastwood.

HEEEEELP! TIA!!!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i dont think there's a left turn there, you can either turn right and make a u turn or go straight and make a u turn under the flyover.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    yup. take a uturn under the flyover after the stoplight at edsa/santolan intersection then turn right to santolan.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by r1chm0nd View Post
    Hi guys, need your help again!

I will be going to Eastwood sana this weekend, and I'll be coming from Monumento-EDSA. Hope you guys can help me with this. I don't know where can I turn left to get to C5 and eventually to Eastwood.

HEEEEELP! TIA!!!
    Yup, tama yung above post^

take the u turn under the santolan bridge after the stoplight, tapos take santolan and dire diretso na papuntang C5.
    Last edited by mda; April 1st, 2011 at 06:17 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Or can I turn right on Ortigas Ave, then U-Turn, then go straight to Ortigas Ave (Robinson side) then go straight ahead to c5?

I noticed that if I would take Santolan Road (Col Bonny Serrano Ave?) to get to C5, I would be on the southbound side of Eastwood mall. Am i right?

Which of the two routes is better?

Sorry new driver here..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Option 1: Under the EDSA - Santolan Flyover, take the U-turn slot after Santolan intersection and turn right to Santolan and go straight to C-5 Libis.

Option 2: Under EDSA - Ortigas Flyover, make a U-turn, turn right on Temple Drive (after Corinthian Gardens) then turn left at the end to Katipunan - White Plains. At Santolan intersection/stoplight, turn right to go to C-5 Libis.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    or.. take elliptical.. turn right kalayaan.. turn left kamias road.. turn right anonas.. turn left molave.. turn right then left to aurora blvd then right under katipunan flyover to C5.. then u turn in front of Eastwood..

or.. take elliptical.. turn right commonwealth.. right to university avenue.. right to cp garcia.. rigth to katipunan to C5 then u turn in front of Eastwood..

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by r1chm0nd View Post
    Or can I turn right on Ortigas Ave, then U-Turn, then go straight to Ortigas Ave (Robinson side) then go straight ahead to c5?

I noticed that if I would take Santolan Road (Col Bonny Serrano Ave?) to get to C5, I would be on the southbound side of Eastwood mall. Am i right?

Which of the two routes is better?

Sorry new driver here..
    Yup. Nasa other side ka naman ng eastwood mall. Pero may u-turn din don. Papasok ka sa may police station tapos sundan mo na lang ang kalsada. Madadaanan mo yung simbahan.

Mapapalayo ka pa kung mag ortigas ka.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Or from EDSA, just go straight to Ortigas Ave, then left at C5 (there's an intersection under the C5 flyover) then exit or right at Eastwood.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    From edsa akyat kana lang sa ortigas flyover then deretso lang tapos left turn kana sa C5. Baka mahuli ka pa sa santolan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
SOS : Can I turn left from Edsa to Santolan Road to get to C-5?