New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    mag peeps -- tanong ko lang, ano ba ang mga scenic roads/routes na nadaanan na ninyo dito sa luzon, sa visayas, sa mindanao, sa inter luzon and visayas, sa inter visayas mindanao and sa inter island?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    sa north luzon...natandaan ko lang eh some parts of la union, narvacan. tapos yung quirino bridge spanning the abra river malapit na sa vigan (hope i got the names right). on a clear day, yung daan between baguio and sagada (bus lang kami). sa camiguin (mindanao) may road ringing the entire island (you can rent a motorbike).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check out my SIG...the road going to Pinatubo and the crater itself is a beauty

also the road going to Jungle in Tanay, Rizal is Quiet and Serene (apologies to wiretapMD for the pic)

there's another one kasi you'll need a 4WD its at High Peaks in Zambales

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    From the roads i've taken:
    - Zambales to Pangasinan route
    - La Union and Ilocos Provinces hi-way routes
    - General Santos to Davao and Gen San to Saranggani Routes
    - Cagayan de Oro to Davao City route (through Bukidnon).

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ako, madami eh pero puro liblib at hindi ko matandaan ang pangalan. May napuntahan kami last January sa Mindanao na ang ganda talaga, pero stronghold ng MILF. Hinarang nga kami sa daan dahil blue plate ang dala namin. Check-point lang naman. Mabait naman sila.

Vinj, ganda nga dyan sa CDO to Davao route, via Bukidnon.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    tama si viny, yung gen santos to sarangani province, especially the maitum side is a great drive. beautiful asphalt road courtesy of USAID, ocean directly on the left and mountains to the right.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Marcos Highway going to Baguio, overlooking La Union and the sea.... good view specially sunset.Ilocos going to Batac...nice one

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    ung view sa patapat viaduct linking cagayan and ilocos norte.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    From Tacloban to Marabot Samar is a scenic place. You will pass by the famous San Juanico bridge connecting Samar and Leyte. The natural outcropping of rock formations at Marabot Samar and the scenic coastal road is also worth seeing. If have time you you can even visit the enchanting and scenic Sohoton cave in Basey Samar and another cave in Calbiga which is one of the biggest cave in the Philippines found also in Samar.

Maganda din yung route from Kidapawan north Cotabato to GenSan wherein you got to pass by an endless sight of rice fields and pineapple plantation.

Another scenic route is from Bukidnon to Davao also known as BU-DA where you have varying scenes of plateau, mountain ranges, rice and vegs farms and sugarcane plantations.

At marami pang iba na pwede mong i-explore.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    I loved the mountain scene going to Aurora, Baler.... the road i think is still quite bumpy until now but nevertheless I enjoyed the 2 hour zigzag ride looking at the waterfalls (and passing thru them, parang libreng car wash)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
scenic roads/routes sa pinas