New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Folks, can you recommend the safest route to Bolinao Pangasinan? Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    NLEX-SCTEX-TPLEX

sa dulo ng TPLEX turn left to Urdaneta.

at 2nd stop light turn right to dagupan, this is the urdaneta-sta. barbara-dagupan road. straight ka lang walang liko. midway may Y intersection, stay on the right ka lang. may isa pang major intersection, straight ka lang din walang liko.

pag dating mo sa T intersection turn left. then makakarating ka ng Binmaley. after that may T intersection ulit turn right ka. may road signs naman, ang sign is "to Lingayen".

sa Lingayen diretso ka lang din sa major road. you will reach Alaminos. straight pa din dun sa + intersection until you reach another T where you turn right to Bani. after Bani Bolinao na yun.

NLEX-SCTEX-TPLEX will take you 1:45 hour travel time without breaking the speed limit. to Urdaneta is 10 minutes. UrdanetA to Dagupan depending on traffic is 1-1:45 hours. Dagupan to Lingayen 30 minutes. Lingayen to Alaminos 1 hour. Alaminos to Bolinao 1 hour.

meron road construction before dagupan. dun nagkaka-traffic.

alternate route is via Zambales. mas malayo.
    Last edited by yebo; February 19th, 2016 at 12:08 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    May isa pang alternate route na mas maiksi, but roughly same travel time as TPLEX-Urdaneta.

Exit at Luisita in Tarlac, pass through Brgy. San Vicente, then take Romulo Highway. You will pass by the towns of Sta. Ignacia, Camiling, Mangatarem, Bugallon, Sual, Alaminos, and finally Bolinao.

You avoid the traffic of Dagupan using this route, and cheaper toll too. Eto yung laging dinadaanan ng barkada kong taga-Bolinao. Natapos na yung road construction sa Romulo Highway so smooth-sailing na uli tong route na 'to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    May isa pang alternate route na mas maiksi, but roughly same travel time as TPLEX-Urdaneta.

Exit at Luisita in Tarlac, pass through Brgy. San Vicente, then take Romulo Highway. You will pass by the towns of Sta. Ignacia, Camiling, Mangatarem, Bugallon, Sual, Alaminos, and finally Bolinao.

You avoid the traffic of Dagupan using this route, and cheaper toll too. Eto yung laging dinadaanan ng barkada kong taga-Bolinao. Natapos na yung road construction sa Romulo Highway so smooth-sailing na uli tong route na 'to.

This is the route I took to Bolinao, twice... Straighforward and fast.....

But the first time was a painful and scary experience, as I got routed by the GPS, which I foolishly trusted, to actually a 4x4 road which led me to the Lighthouse.... [wrong map drawing by roadguide]

Do not take the road to Zaragoza,- just go straight,- it is the main road anyway.... Note the marking "main road" in the old roadguide.ph map, leading to Cape Bolinao LightHouse...

Note, as what bro.jut stated: Bugallon, Labrador, Sual, Alaminos (Hundred Islands - Yeah!), Bani, Bolinao :

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

28.9K _/_/_/_/_/:waltz1:_/_/_/_/_/

5. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Bili ka na rin ng pakwan na dilaw sa labas at pula sa loob. Kala mo melon pero pakwan pala. I agree with this route. Para iwas traffic byahe ka pa rin ng maaga.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    I also take the tarlac camiling road. Much more cheaper.

Wag ka lang dadadaan during mall operating hours sa tarlac or else you will he stuck in traffic.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    I'm from Alaminos City...
    Safest?hmmmm... Either way..
    I would suggest NLEX-SCTEX-Tarlac-camiling-san clemente-mangatarem-aguilar-bugallon-labrador-sual-alaminos-bani-bolinao.. Or pwede rin Bani- if you turn left Agno- then Bolinao...
    Yung NLEX-SCTEX-TPLEX po kasi mahal ang toll, then pagdating mo ng Urndaneta, matrapik, same thing sa Binmaley and Lingayen likewise napaka sikip ng kalsada sa 2 town na yan...
    Before you reach alaminos city proper, merong alternate route sa Brgy San Vicente tapat ng LTO, going Mabini/ Infanta/ Zambales---Agno/Bani/Bolinao. At times po kasi matrapik din sa Alaminos proper...
    Or pagdating nyo ng Alaminos, just after ng City Hall turn right going to Lucap (pantalan going to Hundred Islands). Mula pantalan kasi tanaw mo na yung Anda. Pwede na rin kayong mag boat from there.
    Kung gusto nyo rin pong mag punta sa Hundred Islands, just PM me. Marame akong kontak na mga bangkero dun.