New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Good Evening fellow tsikoters! Just wanna ask the route to Tree top adventure, starting point is from Subic Exit (SCTEX) or Tipo Toll Gate.. Gusto sana namen pumunta this feb sa TTA, Dikodin masyado kabisado subic, pero i know first stop first go sa mga intersections.. Any inputs nadin po sa Rules sa Subic! Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by silverworx View Post
    Good Evening fellow tsikoters! Just wanna ask the route to Tree top adventure, starting point is from Subic Exit (SCTEX) or Tipo Toll Gate.. Gusto sana namen pumunta this feb sa TTA, Dikodin masyado kabisado subic, pero i know first stop first go sa mga intersections.. Any inputs nadin po sa Rules sa Subic! Thanks in advance!

I just got back from there.

- From the Tipo Toll Booth, keep going along the Subic-Tipo Expressway
    - Keep going straight along the Maritan Highway and then along Argonaut Highway
    - Make a left on Aparri Road and the Tree Top Adventure should be along the left side.

If you happen to pass by Subic Bay International Airport that means you went past TTA already. Don't worry. There are a lot of road signs/

Things to watch out for: ever changing speed limits, stop signs (always stop. I saw someone who got pulled over for not stopping).

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cjerogel View Post
    I just got back from there.

- From the Tipo Toll Booth, keep going along the Subic-Tipo Expressway
    - Keep going straight along the Maritan Highway and then along Argonaut Highway
    - Make a left on Aparri Road and the Tree Top Adventure should be along the left side.

If you happen to pass by Subic Bay International Airport that means you went past TTA already. Don't worry. There are a lot of road signs/

Things to watch out for: ever changing speed limits, stop signs (always stop. I saw someone who got pulled over for not stopping).
    Thanks for the reply sir, I downloaded a map of TTA yesterday and nagets ko sir yung directions mo. From Subic-Tipo expressway how many minutes/hour will it take to get to TTA? And do you mind sir to share your experience there? ehe.. TIA

ROute to Tree Top Adventure(Subic)from clark