New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    To any tsikoteers that has this first hand experience,
    Appreciate any suggestions, recommendations regarding this.
    We are planning to travel (RORO) to Bacolod from Manila next month. A few questions
    1. Meron bang direct na RORO from Manila to Bacolod?
    2. How much would it cost? Vehicle would either be L200 pick-up or Innova. Di pa alam kung anong sasakyan ang dadalhin.
    3. What are the documents needed other than the OR/CR?

Thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    pls contact super ferry or negros navigation...it is a lot cheaper than driving your car all the way to bacolod from manila.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Walang direct RORO manila to bacoldo. kung gusto mo diretso use negron navigation. siguro mga less than 20thou one way for your L200. last year dinala ko strada using negros mga ganun nagastos ko. Pabalik nag RORO na yung strada. Mga 12thou plus nagastos. Use roro pabalik kasi me sakay na yung pickup na tatlong tao. Prepare lots of copy(xerox) or OR/CR kung RORO ka.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Isuzoom, niwde11,
    Salamat sa reply. I'll contact superferry and negros navigation to see which has the better deal for us.

Salamat uli,

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I was in Metro Bacolod the last few days (we took the plane though) and I was able to ask around.

From what I've been told, the journey will require at least two RORO ferry trips to get to Bacolod from Manila. As mentioned there is no direct RORO voyage to Bacolod.

The RORO ferry will leave from Batangas, then stop at another port. Sadly I'm not sure if it's Mindoro or somewhere in the Visayas. You will then board another ferry and enter Negros island via Escalante City in the north, which is a RORO port. From there, you can drive to Bacolod City in about 2 hours - passing through Cadiz, Victorias, Talisay and Silay.

HTH!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Bro, If I were you, try mo mag SRNH. you can leave manila after lunch.
    02:00PM Batangas port. Every half an hour ferry leaves for Calapan
    05:00PM Arrive Calapan.
    09:00PM Roxas port: 2 ferry leaves at 10:00PM and 1 by midnight.
    03:00 Caticlan port and drive all the way to Dumangas port.
    07:00 Dumangas port. ferry departs by 8.
    before 10 nasa Bacolod ka na.
    Estimate lang yan pero subok ko na.

Bring 2 photocopy of OR/CR and ilang P20 or P50 (para sa mga alam mo na).
    mga total na gastos mo is around 7k max na yun,
    sa batangas ka na mag pa full tank para mura.

Sarap mag byahe bro.

hope this helps.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    underman,

if i take the roro from batangas to bacolod at and sakay ko nissan cefiro with 5 passengers mga magkano ang babayaran ko one way. sa estimate lang po.

danbeth,

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    mga sir plano ko rin pong ang Accent ko this December from Batangas to Bacolod. ano po kaya latest update dito?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kircchoffs View Post
    mga sir plano ko rin pong ang Accent ko this December from Batangas to Bacolod. ano po kaya latest update dito?
    Same pa rin.
    Roro Batangas Port to Calapan Port Mindoro, drive to Roxas Port Mindoro, Roro Roxas Port to Caticlan Port, drive to Iloilo then Roro to Bacolod.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jethers View Post
    Same pa rin.
    Roro Batangas Port to Calapan Port Mindoro, drive to Roxas Port Mindoro, Roro Roxas Port to Caticlan Port, drive to Iloilo then Roro to Bacolod.
    thanks sir

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
RORO from Manila to Bacolod... how?