New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hi guys,

I need help on finding directions to the Rockwell Business Center beside Medical City. I'm a little familiar with the area (J Vargas) but I dont recall any Uturn slot along Ortigas Ave. So, coming from J Vargas, passing through Meralco Ave, when Im at Ortigas Ave, How do I get to the other side? Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRolla View Post
    Hi guys,

I need help on finding directions to the Rockwell Business Center beside Medical City. I'm a little familiar with the area (J Vargas) but I dont recall any Uturn slot along Ortigas Ave. So, coming from J Vargas, passing through Meralco Ave, when Im at Ortigas Ave, How do I get to the other side? Thanks
    U-turn under the Ortigas/C5 flyover structure (located slightly last the entrance to Tiendesitas).

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Okay, thanks!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Masyado na malayo ang uturn. Meron na silang bukas na left turn infront of meralco gate. Keep left pag nasa ortigas ave ka na. Pag nakita mo meralco mag left ka na po. Syempre hinde ka po sa meralco gate dadaan, meron maliit na passage dun papunta RBC Tower 1 and 2.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I usually take it from J. Vargas then turn to Lanuza Ave. then turn left on Ortigas.

Rockwell Business Center from Makati