New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I-Asiatic is located here: http://www.hotfrog.ph/Companies/i-Asiatic-Innovations any idea on the directions like kung ano sasakyan ko para mabilis and di hassle? I am going to have my job interview kasi Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kenz88 View Post
    I-Asiatic is located here: http://www.hotfrog.ph/Companies/i-Asiatic-Innovations any idea on the directions like kung ano sasakyan ko para mabilis and di hassle? I am going to have my job interview kasi Thanks!
    Take a G-Liner bus then when you reach the corner of Ortigas Ave. and E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave. get off the bus then cross to the other side there are jeepneys plying Cubao - Libis route. hth.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    Take a G-Liner bus then when you reach the corner of Ortigas Ave. and E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave. get off the bus then cross to the other side there are jeepneys plying Cubao - Libis route. hth.
    how do you reach the coner of Ortigas ave and E Rod Jr. ave from MRT?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Mrt Taft tapos baba ka sa cubao.

Tapos sakay ka jeep byaheng cubao-rosario. Sabihin mo lang sa driver, baba ka sa Asiatic. Pag nakarating ka sa mercury drug head office, lagpas la na.

Hth

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    Mrt Taft tapos baba ka sa cubao.

Tapos sakay ka jeep byaheng cubao-rosario. Sabihin mo lang sa driver, baba ka sa Asiatic. Pag nakarating ka sa mercury drug head office, lagpas la na.

Hth
    ano po sa tingin nyo mas mabilis kapag gagaling ako UN lrt? pupuntang edsa then mrt or puntang recto then lrt 2 papuntang cubao?

Pano mag commute to i asiatic from manila city hall or taft??