New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hi to all!

Just this morning when I was passing through Commonwealth Ave (southbound) near NCBA area, merong "Alternate (route) to EDSA" signs akong nakita on both Fairlane St. and Regalado Ave. Gusto ko lang i-try this route at malaman kung saan ang labasan nitong dalawang alternate directions. It's my fourth time palang at kadalasan gabi na rin akong dumadaan sa commonwealth. I'd really appreciate it if you guys could give me detailed directions. TIA.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I also see this signs when i come from the Novaliches area. Looking at googlemaps, the only way i can think this goes to is to the Republic Ave., Sauyo road area then straight to Mindanao Ave. maybe?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    that alternate route will you to sauyo road, mindanao avenue and then EDSA, if you follow the normal route which is longer, more prone to traffic since it's a two lane road- one each side.

marami pasikot sikot yang kalsada sa lugar na yan at marami talaga way para makalabas sa EDSA, NLEX, etc, you just have to discover the route and you'll be surprised sa dami ng lusutan

Need help from Nova/Fairview Tsikoteers or anyone knows the "Alternate route to EDSA"