New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ParticleX View Post
    ^ot: BUDA passes Maguindanao? Twice pa lang ako nakadaan pero I don't think so, checked with maps. Mas safer nga yan kesa via Isulan - Bukidnon/CDO na route
    yes. you're right. i stand corrected. i was thinking of pagalungan which was then a part of midsayap. but then the latter is part of north cotabato.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Morz View Post
    This is link I read about that pnp clearance. Not sure when this written or if its still applicable. Roll-on, Roll-off A traveler’s guide to inter-island driving
    I drove from Davao to Manila last year via Tacloban and not once was I asked for PNP clearance.

To TS: make sure to have a good GPS gadget. Or download HERE map onto your smartphone with the Philippine map for offline use

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Drove from manila to cotabato last April. Matnog sorsogon ang first roro ride and the 2nd ay sa end part of leyte, san ricardo benit. last trip dito ay 4pm otherwise baka magpalipas ka ng gabi sa port na ang pwedeng matulugan ay koche mo.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    New ferry schedule and rates, Lipata to Liloan

FastCat Boat Trip Schedule Liloan to Lipata

5. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    What about in Benit, San Ricardo? Does anyone know? TIA

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by YaNCHoY View Post
    What about in Benit, San Ricardo? Does anyone know? TIA
    Its much faster route to take the Lipata - Benit way. Yun nga lang, you have to have a relatively well maintained vehicle when going through the curvy and steep Benit road from the pier

7. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    I'm going to Surigao maybe this coming Friday, coming from Parañaque what time of the day would be the best to leave? and how many liters of fuel do you guys think will be needed? we will be using a 1.8 Honda Civic. Many thanks for the replies in advance.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzumiya View Post
    I'm going to Surigao maybe this coming Friday, coming from Parañaque what time of the day would be the best to leave? and how many liters of fuel do you guys think will be needed? we will be using a 1.8 Honda Civic. Many thanks for the replies in advance.
    I did this but we slept many nights before we reached surigao. Night driving is the best as theres no traffic. But you'll need good vision and headlights. Better prepare windshield sponge and some glass cleaner for the bugs.

The first port is in matnog. It takes 13hrs according to google. If you leave at 4am. You should be able to reach matnog before the last ferry. We got the 2pm ferry. This is the best time as the waves are calm but not the calmest.

You'll arrive at port Allen.. this is the worst segment..the visayas drive.. this sucks the most. As the roads arent smooth. Some of the poorest towns too.

Two more ports... hirap mag type lol...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Are you planning going thru Leyte down Surigao?
    Lipata and San Ricardo Ports: 22 Ferry Schedule and Fare Rates

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I did this but we slept many nights before we reached surigao. Night driving is the best as theres no traffic. But you'll need good vision and headlights. Better prepare windshield sponge and some glass cleaner for the bugs.

The first port is in matnog. It takes 13hrs according to google. If you leave at 4am. You should be able to reach matnog before the last ferry. We got the 2pm ferry. This is the best time as the waves are calm but not the calmest.

You'll arrive at port Allen.. this is the worst segment..the visayas drive.. this sucks the most. As the roads arent smooth. Some of the poorest towns too.

Two more ports... hirap mag type lol...
    Noted Sir.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Need Advise: Road Trip to and from Mindanao