New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Pardon the title, i forgot the exact term used for that LTO bus that goes from place to place, and processes your usualbasic LTO transaction needs. Anybody knows the schedule of these buses? One time it was parked for a week at a parking lot at the back of the building i work in, and are processing license renewals, car registrations. There are only a few customers that time, compared to market-like crowd at most LTO branches. So was thinking since i'm due to renew my license soon, might as well do it in the bus, if it around my area.

Anybody knows? Can't find it on the LTO website

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    It it similar to the DOJ's Justice on Wheels where a bus is converted to a mobile court?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman View Post
    Pardon the title, i forgot the exact term used for that LTO bus that goes from place to place, and processes your usualbasic LTO transaction needs. Anybody knows the schedule of these buses? One time it was parked for a week at a parking lot at the back of the building i work in, and are processing license renewals, car registrations. There are only a few customers that time, compared to market-like crowd at most LTO branches. So was thinking since i'm due to renew my license soon, might as well do it in the bus, if it around my area.

Anybody knows? Can't find it on the LTO website
    I think it's more convenient to transact at LTO's mall offices.

[SIZE="1"]3696[/SIZE]

Mobile LTO - LTO Bus