New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Hi Tsikoteers,

We are going next Sunday in Morong, Bataan. Westwind Beach Resort in particular. This is my first time going in this town. I would like to seek your advice lang po.

1. Easiest and fastest way to go there.
    2. Me ibang magandang pasyalan ba dun?
    3. Me dapat ba kong iwasan na daan? On-going construction, etc.

Will appreciate your response mga bossing.

Thanks,

essjei55

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    via sbma. nlex-sctex going to subic. then go to morong gate. easiest para di ka maligaw turn left at puregold/petron junction then follow that road all the way to morong gate. if you've been to ocean adventure or zoobic safari this is the same road but instead of turning right you go straight. pass morong gate and you are already in morong bataan. malayo pa ang town mismo and resorts.

pasyalan? wala. other than the "pwede na" beach resorts (kasi wala naman andun kundi beach) there is nothing more. after the banana boat ride and banca ride to some other supposedly secluded beach there is nothing to do. beach is not good, mabato after just a few meters. this is why the boatmen entice you to go on the banca ride to a better beach.

punta ka sa nuclear power plant kung gusto mo makita kung paano sinayang ng gobyerno ang 1B$.

get sygic on your phone. last time i was there waze is useless as there is no lte signal.
    Last edited by yebo; November 5th, 2017 at 01:53 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    via sbma. nlex-sctex going to subic. then go to morong gate. easiest para di ka maligaw turn left at puregold/petron junction then follow that road all the way to morong gate. if you've been to ocean adventure or zoobic safari this is the same road but instead of turning right you go straight. pass morong gate and you are already in morong bataan. malayo pa ang town mismo and resorts.

pasyalan? wala. other than the "pwede na" beach resorts (kasi wala naman andun kundi beach) there is nothing more. after the banana boat ride and banca ride to some other supposedly secluded beach there is nothing to do. beach is not good, mabato after just a few meters. this is why the boatmen entice you to go on the banca ride to a better beach.

punta ka sa nuclear power plant kung gusto mo makita kung paano sinayang ng gobyerno ang 1B$.

get sygic on your phone. last time i was there waze is useless as there is no lte signal.
    Many thanks, Sir!

The sygic app can be used offline, right? Yun kasi mahirap kay waze biglaan na lang nawawalan ng signal.

Again, salamat ng marami po.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Pag na-lock naman na ni waze yung route okay na diba Kahit mawalan ka data

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Pag na-lock naman na ni waze yung route okay na diba Kahit mawalan ka data

Yes. Wag ka lang magkamali ng turo ni waze, kundi, mag-calculating the route sya, at wala kang data, di nya macalculate

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by essjei55 View Post
    Hi Tsikoteers,

We are going next Sunday in Morong, Bataan. Westwind Beach Resort in particular. This is my first time going in this town. I would like to seek your advice lang po.

1. Easiest and fastest way to go there.
    2. Me ibang magandang pasyalan ba dun?
    3. Me dapat ba kong iwasan na daan? On-going construction, etc.

Will appreciate your response mga bossing.

Thanks,

essjei55
    The fastest way for me is the Subic route, I'm from Balanga pero mas safe/mabilis for us na mag SCTEX pa. Daan ka na din sa Loleng's Hu Tieu An, Mt. Samat and Las Casas if you have extra time.

Tapos malapit na din pala Pawikan Festival. Alam ko may Vietnamese Village pa dun, then yung Bataan Technopark na hindi ko pa din napupuntahan lol.

Sent from my E6683 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerA174A View Post
    The fastest way for me is the Subic route, I'm from Balanga pero mas safe/mabilis for us na mag SCTEX pa. Daan ka na din sa Loleng's Hu Tieu An, Mt. Samat and Las Casas if you have extra time.

Tapos malapit na din pala Pawikan Festival. Alam ko may Vietnamese Village pa dun, then yung Bataan Technopark na hindi ko pa din napupuntahan lol.

Sent from my E6683 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Thank you, Paps!

Will try to ge there if time permits.
    Last edited by essjei55; November 5th, 2017 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Wrong grammar

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Fastest and economical way to go to Morong is take NLEX exit at San Fernando take J A Santos Ave until Dinalupihan enter SCTEX Dinalupihan and drive until Cubi Airport take left turn until Morong gate and follow the road until Anvaya Cove. Continue driving until you reach the end of SBMA Morong road which is a bridge. If Bonifacio street is one way you need to turn left and use Rizal Street and then left turn to Juan Luna straight to J Linao National Road. Finally turn right to waterfront road going to west wind resort.

Places to visit: not much
    -Our Lady of the Pillar Parish Church in front of the Municipal Hall
    -eat Vietnamese food, my favorite is banh mi near the church
    -Las Casas, never been there 30 minutes from Morong
    -Pawikan Concenvation Center, never been there very near
    -Subic Bay 1 hour from Morong
    -Genos Ice cream ate balanga or orani
    -Boat People Museum, inside Bataan Techno Park formerly Refugee processing center. Near Anvaya cove

Please be aware of the traffic rules in Subic and follow the stop sign on intersection. SBMA Morong road is not well lit and is covered much by trees. Cellphone signal is not reliable after Subic, gps device is recommended although asking around is also good.

Hope this help. I'm used to stay there during vacation.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by khrisme View Post
    Fastest and economical way to go to Morong is take NLEX exit at San Fernando take J A Santos Ave until Dinalupihan enter SCTEX Dinalupihan and drive until Cubi Airport take left turn until Morong gate and follow the road until Anvaya Cove. Continue driving until you reach the end of SBMA Morong road which is a bridge. If Bonifacio street is one way you need to turn left and use Rizal Street and then left turn to Juan Luna straight to J Linao National Road. Finally turn right to waterfront road going to west wind resort.

Places to visit: not much
    -Our Lady of the Pillar Parish Church in front of the Municipal Hall
    -eat Vietnamese food, my favorite is banh mi near the church
    -Las Casas, never been there 30 minutes from Morong
    -Pawikan Concenvation Center, never been there very near
    -Subic Bay 1 hour from Morong
    -Genos Ice cream ate balanga or orani
    -Boat People Museum, inside Bataan Techno Park formerly Refugee processing center. Near Anvaya cove

Please be aware of the traffic rules in Subic and follow the stop sign on intersection. SBMA Morong road is not well lit and is covered much by trees. Cellphone signal is not reliable after Subic, gps device is recommended although asking around is also good.

Hope this help. I'm used to stay there during vacation.

Thank you, Sir. Will take note on this.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Dito na ko sa Morong mga Bossing. Thank you po sa lahat ng inputs nyo. Very helpful po talaga. Medyo naligaw lang sa subic kasi me marathon kanina daming closed road. Paikot ikot kami dun mukha lang akong tanga haha. Hanggang sa inabot na namin yung pag-open ulit dun sa pakaliwa ng Puregold.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast