New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Help! need directions going to traders hotel in roxas from C5 or edsa
    the last time i took a right turn in the edsa/roxas blvd intersection i got apprehended by an enforcer, no right turn raw.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yan ba yung tapat nang CCP??

From Edsa.. kanan ka lang sa roxas blvd.. pag lampas mo nang tulay nang Buendia.. pumasok ka sa service road sa kanan.. nandon na yung Traders Hotel.. may Jollibee yata din don..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^+1..

OT:

*TS, you're are not "lazyfoot" naman eh ang dami mong nahukay na old thread eh...hehehe

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ^+1..

OT:

*TS, you're are not "lazyfoot" naman eh ang dami mong nahukay na old thread eh...hehehe
    Thanks Querty and Shadow, wish me luck!

I use the handle Lazyfoot because i use the lazyfoot driving technique when i do everyday driving, although it consumes more gas than other techniques it is definitely safer and reduces my braking reaction time by more than half a second. I usually try to catch up with my time lost with this technique by keeping my average speed up and pre-braking/light foot braking when doing turns.
    The Lazyfoot techinique was originally designed for Ambulance and EMS vehicle drivers in the US and canada where they needed to keep their speed up but also need to have instant reaction and smooth turning techniques for their big vehicles.

Help! need directions going to traders hotel in roxas from C5 or edsa