New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Kindly provide your contact number due to my problem with my gps. I am very poor in computer. I can go over your office to assist me If necessary.
    Thanks a lot.

Yours truly,
    Gino P. Martinez

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Please provide further details.

- Car brand/model
    - Headunit Brand/model (assuming this is the GPS you're having problems with)

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Hyundai Sta. Fe 2009 Model.
    My GPS is Garmin model : 2505
    My main concern is that I don't know how to download Phil Map. Tried to follow your instructions as but it getting complicated since I have a little background with computers.
    Tried to visit one of the stores in the mall inquiring about how much it cost to download the Map but they are charging very exorbitant amount which is al ready beyond my budget. Kindly assist me.
    Thank you,
    Gino Martinez

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Giving you another option. You can either contact Garmin Center at 6329513 and there's also roadguide.ph

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by makgin View Post
    Hyundai Sta. Fe 2009 Model.
    My GPS is Garmin model : 2505
    My main concern is that I don't know how to download Phil Map. Tried to follow your instructions as but it getting complicated since I have a little background with computers.
    Tried to visit one of the stores in the mall inquiring about how much it cost to download the Map but they are charging very exorbitant amount which is al ready beyond my budget. Kindly assist me.
    Thank you,
    Gino Martinez
    Since you already have a garmin unit, try looking for maps at sulit.com if you have trouble with downloading.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    kung bnew ang gps mo balikan mo ung vendor

pero kung 2nd hand (or additional map) need mo buy sa garmin website ung map gamit credit card, ok ang support ng garmin

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gino, have you already downloaded the map you need?

Help me with my GPS