New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I need to go to the area of Medical City in Pasig on a Wednesday. I will be coming from Makati/BGC.

Does anyone know what are the odd even + lane + window rules? I have not gone to Pasig ever since they implemented this very confusing scheme! My car's ending is 0. Can someone please help me?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I need to go to the area of Medical City in Pasig on a Wednesday. I will be coming from Makati/BGC.

Does anyone know what are the odd even + lane + window rules? I have not gone to Pasig ever since they implemented this very confusing scheme! My car's ending is 0. Can someone please help me?
    The weird coding is only for the lower part of Pasig.

If Medical City ka, you're all clear. Only regular coding applies for Ortigas Ave, Meralco Ave and Ortigas CBD.

Take EDSA then turn right at Galleria then turn right at Ortigas Ave then derederecho lang yun to Medical City.

Pwede rin if you're from BGC, take C5 then turn left at Ortigas Ave, straight lang din to TMC.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What a relief. Thank you. Although I recall someone posting about bike lane and how hard it is to switch lanes? This doesn't apply to Ortigas ave naman? Last time I was in Ortigas was over a year ago

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    ah metrowalk is affected pala.

FOCUS

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    What a relief. Thank you. Although I recall someone posting about bike lane and how hard it is to switch lanes? This doesn't apply to Ortigas ave naman? Last time I was in Ortigas was over a year ago

hmmm... may nakita akong post sa fb along ortigas avenue, di ko lang alam san banda, binabash yung kotseng dumaan sa bike lane... but it appears na parang sinasadya ng nakakotse yung pag daan sa bike lane...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Just avoid Julia Vargas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006

Bike lane for Ortigas Ave is the one beside the sidewalk naman so it shouldn't be an issue.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    From C5 diba I have to cross Ortigas then U turn then right to Ortigas?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Or try lanuza avenue then right towards ortigas av.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Just avoid Julia Vargas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure kung late na, pero avoid Julia Vargas, dun yung may weird na HOV (High Occupancy Vehicle) lane kahit na 3 lanes lang sya (2 1/2 kung consider mo yung bike lane lol).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast