New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    when i was traversing (unlighted at that time) polo road in pasay city one night, beside the school for the deaf and blind, all my lights died, including my instrument lights. only the engine kept running. i didn't stop, as, at that time, i was more worried of the two-legged solid ghosts than the dementers.. hirap palang mag-drive at night, with only a handheld flashlight (from my glove compartment) against the windshield... my car lights re-appeared after i turned into park ave, where there was a Church a few meters down... this happened twice on two separate nights.
    alas, the road is closed now, for re-paving...

but you should try Rizal town in laguna, at night.. the straight (and then-unlighted) road cuts downward thru the cemetery on both sides of the road, with the old trees shaking hands above you, and the bridge almost invisible far down below... i made a u-turn and went back to go home.. never mind my meeting!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sa commonwealth, marami daw tumatawid na mga nilalang kaya laging may nadidisgrasya

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ZENMasterTYL View Post
    Sa commonwealth, marami daw tumatawid na mga nilalang kaya laging may nadidisgrasya

errr... those aren't ghosts, but they're on their way to becoming one..
    heh heh.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Share ko lang na post ko sa kabilang thread http://tsikot.com/forums/miscellaneo...tural-stories-[merged]-257/index53.html#post2255441:
    Tutal halloween naman, share ko lang horror experience ko 3 years ago sa c5 flyover tiendesitas. Went home late from strategy planning with business partners, siguro around 2am yun from the fort. I was doing 80kph on c5 because of the free flowing traffic at that time.whats strange is when i started the climb of the flyover from tiendesitas, i noticed that the lights of the lamp posts are off and it is quite dark. Wala ako kasabay sa kalye kahit kasalubong. Nung pababa nako mula sa tuktok ng flyover, may naaninag ako na tumatawid na mula sa opposite na kalye. Yes, tumatawid sa gitna ng flyover. Nung mapansin ko na may tumatawid nga at mukhang sasalpukin ko, i flicked the high beam light with matching busina. Hayun nakita ko na tumatawid na babae na naka itim na para bang deboto na nagsisimba. Habang nagbusina ako pinipitik ko ang preno para bumagal ng onti at mukha nga masasalpok ko. Naka iwas naman ako pero pag silip ko sa side mirror eh nawawala na siya. Paglagpas na paglapas ko, hinataw ko na at hindi ako sumilip sa rear view mirrors baka sakay ko na siya hehehe.

Kinabukasan nakwento ko sa kapatid ko. Ang sabe nya sa kin: tanga! Bakit mo binusinahan eh pano ka kung lumingon yung tumatawid?!?

Yung flyover eh dito yung may lumipad at napipi na Audi at tsaka yung badminton player na naaksidente.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Offtopic, may multong nakisakay daw hanggang bahay ng isang officemate. Yung pasahero niya lang nakakita kasi may third eye. Damn freaky. Usually sa mga unfamiliar roads at gabi, dun tumatayo balahibo sa batok ko minsan. So I drive it like I stole it. 😝

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    when i was traversing (unlighted at that time) polo road in pasay city one night, beside the school for the deaf and blind, all my lights died, including my instrument lights. only the engine kept running. i didn't stop, as, at that time, i was more worried of the two-legged solid ghosts than the dementers.. hirap palang mag-drive at night, with only a handheld flashlight (from my glove compartment) against the windshield... my car lights re-appeared after i turned into park ave, where there was a Church a few meters down... this happened twice on two separate nights.
    alas, the road is closed now, for re-paving...

but you should try Rizal town in laguna, at night.. the straight (and then-unlighted) road cuts downward thru the cemetery on both sides of the road, with the old trees shaking hands above you, and the bridge almost invisible far down below... i made a u-turn and went back to go home.. never mind my meeting!
    which is why bilib ako sa jeepney drivers na matatanda. kaya pa rin magdrive kahit oldies na at walang headlights.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ZENMasterTYL View Post

Sa Commonwealth, maraming tumatawid na tanga kaya laging may nadidisgrasya. :D

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    yung road leading to timberland from the batasan road, di ba may cemetery dun, just before you reach the twisties. used to ride my bike there. so damn creepy tapos walang kailaw-ilaw sa kalsada, just my flashlight. but that was eons ago. hehehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Diba sa silang batangas daw yun pababa galing tagaytay dami nagsasabi meron multo.

Multong bakla madami, Ang daming bading ngayon!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Meron din pala sa may MIA road, bigla daw may sasampa sa kotse mo. Di umanoy haunted ng tinaguriang gagamboys ang lugar :D

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Haunted roads