New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    Sir LSB, any will do, pero sa loob ata ng subic parang 4k per night for 4 pax ang rate. may nakita ako pero bandang zambales parang Crystal Beach Resort.

suggestion po Sir. Salamat. Christmas gift ko para kay wifey kasi 1 year siya full time mom sa baby girl namin.
    Boss, sorry I edited my post. See my recommendation nalang.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try mo din subic holiday villas, 2-bedroom condos. 5k on weekends, 4k on weekdays. May cooking facilities din siya. At the intersection of petron/puregold/ford/duty free right after turning right from tipo, turn right until you reach the end where there is a check point. Turn right and follow the signs. If it is just a place to stay, where you are allowed to cook, and with a big and clean swimming pool, and close enough to the restos then this is the place to stay in.

google mo lang may website sila.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Sir LSB, any will do, pero sa loob ata ng subic parang 4k per night for 4 pax ang rate. may nakita ako pero bandang zambales parang Crystal Beach Resort.

suggestion po Sir. Salamat. Christmas gift ko para kay wifey kasi 1 year siya full time mom sa baby girl namin.
    if youre not picky try to stay at tiara (near the airport) they have family room accommodation for P2500 only, then do a day tour at kamayan beach resort or ocean adventure or zoobic safari
    Last edited by kisshmet; November 19th, 2013 at 10:15 PM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Try mo din inquire sir sa Poco A Poco Hotel sa loob ng Subic un, malapit din sya sa Harbor Point saka sa mga gimikan dun, maganda rooms nila malinis, di ko lang alam magkano rate nila sa more than 2 mag check in pero last na punta namin dun around 3K plus rate nila for 2pax

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Try looking around Morong din. It's south of Subic. Not sure about the price sa ibang resorts though. And it's a 30 minute drive through one of my favorite roads
    Check for beach houses for rent sa Bataan. I don't know how the beaches there are though.

I used to go to Crystal Beach in Zambales. Oks naman siya for me kung budget meal beach although i have not been there in the last two years. It's another 30minutes to 45 minutes out of Subic (easy driving).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    DANGER ALERT!

i just remembered something. When i went for coxswain trainingn at IDESS sbma a few months ago the instructor told us they do not allow any training in the water in sbma anymore. The reason were 1.) Too many jelly fish, and the last accident resulted into very serious injury. According to them the news was "black out" from the public to protect the tourism business in subic bay. They also said it happens frequently; 2) Sharks! Since subic bay was declared a marine sanctuary there are more fish, so more fish attracted more sharks. They said the specie prevalent in subic are bull sharks, known to attack humans.

this is also true in bataan. My friend stayed at Anvaya cove for a week last summer and he said they now have a net around the beach to keep sharks away. There are also divers that survey the enclosed area every morning to check for jelly fish. The whole week they were there the RED FLAG was up for jelly fish, no swimming was allowed on the beach.

not trying to scare anyone, just a word of caution.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Oo nga, Anvaya cove is always plagued by jellyfish.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Check for beach houses for rent sa Bataan. I don't know how the beaches there are though.
    Fine sand naman ang beaches. Meron pang turtles minsan during egg-laying season. So far we were lucky not to get stung by jellyfish. The employees of the resort we go to swim in the sea during their off times. Medyo mahal lang ang rooms nila (3500 for 4 pax aircon lang no tv). Food is cheap though. Middle of nowhere nga lang so you're forced to buy everything from them unless you brought your own.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Sir LSB, Sir Yebo, Sir Kisshmet, Sir Ponkan, Sir Vinj Sir JohnM

thank you mga Sirs sa options. maganda nga po yung tiara kasi the family would want to have 1. swimming 2. visit zoobic and 3 day tour within the subic (working out the schedule pa din).

oks yung tiara malapit sa zoobic (or inside zoobic?) na isa sa pupuntahan at preferred ni wifey sa camayan beach resort at nasaloob pa ng freeprot.
    eto po ba iyun sir kisshmet: Taira subic zoobic lodge | Subic Zoobic Lodge?

alternative options are also welcome. we are also considering ridge crest hotel in gapo - any feedbacks mga sir?

BTW, di naman po kami picky ayaw ko alng magstay sa isang hotel na motel pala ng mga gapo girls. hehehehe. mahirap na baka wala na akong pamilya pagbalik.
    Last edited by brainmafia_310; November 21st, 2013 at 11:40 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Sir LSB, Sir Yebo, Sir Kisshmet, Sir Ponkan, Sir Vinj Sir JohnM

thank you mga Sirs sa options. maganda nga po yung tiara kasi the family would want to have 1. swimming 2. visit zoobic and 3 day tour within the subic (working out the schedule pa din).

oks yung tiara malapit sa zoobic (or inside zoobic?) na isa sa pupuntahan at preferred ni wifey sa camayan beach resort at nasaloob pa ng freeprot.
    eto po ba iyun sir kisshmet: Taira subic zoobic lodge | Subic Zoobic Lodge?

alternative options are also welcome. we are also considering ridge crest hotel in gapo - any feedbacks mga sir?

BTW, di naman po kami picky ayaw ko alng magstay sa isang hotel na motel pala ng mga gapo girls. hehehehe. mahirap na baka wala na akong pamilya pagbalik.
    Pards, try mo yung RK hotel. Parang 6500/ day yung kuha namin after discounts yung family room dun. Two storey bedroom sya with 4 Queen sized beds (2 sa taas and 2 sa baba). Malapit sya sa Pure Gold.

RK Hotel Subic Bay | Subic Hotels | Accommodations

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast