New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Pano ba exactly pumunta sa Ayala Westgrove subdivision? Ang alam ko lang is I take the Santa Rosa exit from SLEX. After that pano na?

Also my 2nd question sana is how to get to Manila Southwoods Golf? Ang alam ko lang din is I take the Southwoods exit.

Sorry I haven't been there believe it or not. Its my parents they have properties there and they wanna take advantage of these holidays to visit them. Perfect time kasi habang walang trabaho... Of course I will drive for them wala kasing driver bukas.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    from sta.rosa exit, drive ~4.5km then turn right on Laguna Blvd. ... frome there, bahala ka na sa mapa hehe ... the whole pink route is approx 8.6 km ... the end point is Ayala Westgrove Heights Main Gate

hth

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    from southwoods exit to golf clubhouse is ~3km

hth

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    You won't have a hard time getting to Westgrove. Just go straight after you exit Sta Rosa then you will notice on the right side of the road the Ayala West Grove sign. Make a turn there and then you'll see a guard house right away. Ask the Manong how to go to Westgrove and they will give you directions with the humps as reference

Pero from the guardhouse you can just go straight tapos the first major intersection you turn left then first street right then go straight. Dudoluhin nun Westgrove.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    You won't have a hard time getting to Westgrove. Just go straight after you exit Sta Rosa then you will notice on the right side of the road the Ayala West Grove sign. Make a turn there and then you'll see a guard house right away. Ask the Manong how to go to Westgrove and they will give you directions with the humps as reference

Pero from the guardhouse you can just go straight tapos the first major intersection you turn left then first street right then go straight. Dudoluhin nun Westgrove.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thanks you guys!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    kung ngayon holy week ka punta, ok na sta.rosa exit,,
    pero kung monday at rush hour, sa eton city ka na daan,
    exit eton city, then follw mo lang yung daan tagaytay pag nadaanan mo na yung southern luzon hospital at your left pagdating sa intersection right ka, then dulo nun is traffic light, diretso ka lang pagtawid mo ng stoplight may guard house na,, tanong na lang , di ka naman maliligaw madami signs dun, and dont worry pag naligaw ka madali mag uturn unlike manila pag napalampas ka ng konti layo na ng u-turn slot..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shedell View Post
    kung ngayon holy week ka punta, ok na sta.rosa exit,,
    pero kung monday at rush hour, sa eton city ka na daan,
    exit eton city, then follw mo lang yung daan tagaytay pag nadaanan mo na yung southern luzon hospital at your left pagdating sa intersection right ka, then dulo nun is traffic light, diretso ka lang pagtawid mo ng stoplight may guard house na,, tanong na lang , di ka naman maliligaw madami signs dun, and dont worry pag naligaw ka madali mag uturn unlike manila pag napalampas ka ng konti layo na ng u-turn slot..
    +1. This is the route that my family takes on regular days. It's a bit farther but no traffic at all. But since there's no traffic now, Sta Rosa exit na lang para malapit.

Pwede rin na from Sta Rosa-Tagaytay Road, sa tapat ng Nuvali may right turn.

Going to Ayala Westgrove and Manila Southwoods...