New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I notice just today that Sales interchange at Nichols was fully operational..

So now my question is if i will come from quirino ave then turn right at South Superhighway towards Sucat/Alabang. Can i enter the Skyway after the Buendia intersection and exit at Naia3? Is this section of Skyway Free of toll charges? Thanks for replies...

BR,
    epic

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    3 weeks ago, free pa.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually It has been free since August:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62775

But once the Terminal 3 Exit ramp is completed, they will soon charge toll fees. I presume the exit ramp will be completed in a month or two.

You can also enter the Skyway thru the Don Bosco or Magallanes ramp and exit Terminal three and it is also toll free.
    Last edited by Benji_DCP; January 17th, 2010 at 11:53 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    And vice versa, you can enter the T3 ramp and exit in any Northbound exits for free.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yes its free, been going this route since last year, entry from pasay road(don bosco) then exit at naia3. I think they'll start charging very soon, they already have the toll booths and signage which says 85 for class 1.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Keep at it until they start charging....

Lugi kaming galing south....

9202:toothbrush:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    bumping this thread...

free pa rin ba s'ya?
    if not, how do I "avoid" using skyway coming from Quirino?

sorry sa newb questions, will be passing by here for the first time next week.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jepster View Post
    bumping this thread...

free pa rin ba s'ya?

20 lang po ang toll exit ng naia, coming from makati. matindi traffic sa area na yan, dahil dun sa naia link skyway project.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jepster View Post
    bumping this thread...

free pa rin ba s'ya?

20 lang po ang toll exit ng naia, coming from makati. matindi traffic sa area na yan, dahil dun sa naia link skyway project.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    yup, 20 lang ito, to and fro.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    * jepster, if you really wanna free here's the routes....after passing tru magallanes take service road (ilalim ng skyway), keep right then turn right (you gonna pass tru villamor golf club) that's sales road further down just keep right then turn right to andrews ave ... resorts world.... and finally make a big U turn at rotunda to Terminal 3...voila...
    Last edited by kimbon; February 12th, 2015 at 09:53 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Free ba skyway from Buendia to NAIA3??