New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Hi! Does waze, google maps or any other app has a real-time update on checkpoints during this ECQ and GCQ period?

This way we can avoid the long traffic lines. Either stay home or just look for other routes.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vintagechutzpah View Post
    Hi! Does waze, google maps or any other app has a real-time update on checkpoints during this ECQ and GCQ period?

This way we can avoid the long traffic lines. Either stay home or just look for other routes.
    i already asked.
    "wala".
    sigh.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    In a news report early in the ecq, waze will not release an update on maps. Di naman daw kasi dapat lumabas ng bahay (something like that)

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    In a news report early in the ecq, waze will not release an update on maps. Di naman daw kasi dapat lumabas ng bahay (something like that)

translation:
    "why make it easier for you to go around rules?"
    heh heh.

when we had to (legally) go out, umikot kami nang ilang beses, just to get out of our neighborhood. ang daming roadblocks. uminit ulo ni driver.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    translation:
    "why make it easier for you to go around rules?"
    heh heh.

when we had to (legally) go out, umikot kami nang ilang beses, just to get out of our neighborhood. ang daming roadblocks. uminit ulo ni driver.
    Same here. Hirap lumabas kasi yung daan sa amin puro sarado. Need to pass through small streets na madami tambay just to get out.

Tapos pag sinwerte may madadaanan pa na checkpoint so hassle talaga. Buti na lang may rapidpass na.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    wala na yung reminder ng waze na may luzon lockdown

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I remember when the quarantine just started safetravel.ph had a Google Map on their site with all of the checkpoints marked. After a while they took the whole thing down.

8. Join Date
    May 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    I remember when the quarantine just started safetravel.ph had a Google Map on their site with all of the checkpoints marked. After a while they took the whole thing down.
    I saw this for a while! It was posted in one of the community quarantine groups. Nawala nga.

MECQ na. Bumalik kaya traffic? Only private transpo allowed even for workers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    iba na ang lumalabas sa waze

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Sharing my actual survey with the current and previous ECQ checkpoints in Major Hiway. Checkpoints locations are the same, kaibahan lang now is matraffic now under MECQ/GCQ ang CALABARZON. The Rapid Pass with QR codes have no value, will still have to go to the rest of the group i.e. private and frontliners. The only vehicle that is on priority lane are Trucks, Jeep /with Goods and Emergency Services i.e. Ambulance/Firetruck etc.

South Bound up to Batangas --- SLEX Makati near Shell Magallanes then SLEX near MCQ exit and all exit of SLEX and Star Toll have checkpoints.
    North Bound up to Makati -- Entry point of Star Toll Hi-way then SLEX near Alabang via duct

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast