New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Pupunta kami ng Tagaytay sa holy Thursday, alam ko sa Slex may ginagawa mula Alabang hanggang Susana heights, malamang traffic dto, sa Aguinaldo highway naman daming jeep at malls, malamang traffic rin, so san ba mas ok na daan papuntang Tagaytay? may iba pa ba?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    For me, the best route is the Balibago-Tagaytay road. Iyon lang nga, iiwasan ang oras ng pasukan at uwian sa LTI para minimal lang ang traffic. But then, you can also use the green field exit after Sta. Rosa. exit.

From SLEX, take the Sta. Rosa Exit. Turn right sa coke. Follow the road to Tagaytay palengke. You can turn left towards people's park or right to Tagaytay Proper.
    Last edited by meledson; March 18th, 2008 at 04:47 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    For me, the best route is te Balibago-Tagaytay road. Iyon lang nga, iiwasan ang oras ng pasukan at uwian para minimal lang ang traffic.

From SLEX, take the Sta. Rosa Exit. Turn right sa coke. Follow the road to Tagaytay palengke. You can turn left towards people's park or right to Tagaytay Proper.

+1 on this. This has always been my route and its quite pleasant. Although I have to admit, there will be some traffic build-up from the Alabang area to a little past the Susana Heights exit due to the ever-so-slow road construction there...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    take the SLEX nalang, sir then exit sa Sta Rosa then straight to Tagaytay.

pag Aguinaldo highway kasi mas maraming traffic ka madadaanan hanggang Robinsons Dasma.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as far as i know, there are only two routes feasible.

the first is via SLEX, exit at Sta. Rosa, drive by Silang, and you're there.
    the second is via Aguinaldo, passing Bacoor, Imus, Dasmarinas, Alfonso...

the first route is shorter maski may construction sa alabang area. and besides, they sometimes do counterflows.

the second route is much longer, and you will encounter lots of choke points.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I take the Daang Hari - Bacoor - Imus - Dasma - Silang route. But that's coz most of the time, I come from Alabang already. Most of the traffic you'll encounter along this route is already along Aguinaldo highway in the Dasma area.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    FYI, mula Alabang viaduct to Calamba ang ginagawa ang SLEX. Although may mga parts na open na ang "new" roads.

Bawal ang inaantok sa SLEX dahil sa construction duon. You will know why pag nadaan ka na.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Take SLEX. Then, you can exit at Southwoods and take the Governor's Drive at Carmona going to Dasmarinas... Turn left just before the Shell Station to your left,- this is Maguyam Rd.... Safe rito even if the road is a bit narrow and you're passing through barangays. It will bring you to Silang town proper and this road will merge with Aguinaldo highway, which will take you to Tagaytay....

Masama ang experience ko sa Sta. Rosa,- may namamaril na kapatid nating Muslim na naka-motor kapag nakursunadahan ka....

5606:jazzysax:

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    sometimes the "best" route is the longest

follow the SLEX to Calamba, Santo Tomas and take the Star Tollway to Lipa. take the first exit ; Sambat and follow the national road to Talisay ... then take the zigzag road up to Tagaytay.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonic View Post
    sometimes the "best" route is the longest

follow the SLEX to Calamba, Santo Tomas and take the Star Tollway to Lipa. take the first exit ; Sambat and follow the national road to Talisay ... then take the zigzag road up to Tagaytay.

longest route nga ito, sir.
    nakakatakot yung zigzag road ng Talisay (Batangas to Tagaytay).
    masyadong inclined ang daan dito.

if from Alabang naman pwede mag Daang Hari, then GMA, then
    Robinson's Dasma, then Silang up to Tagaytay na.

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast
What is the best route to Tagaytay?