New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    mga sir,

tanong lang po sana some directions on how to get to subic?

pag galing po ng Balintawak exit ,then NLEX ano po exit kami lalabas at any landmarks na madali makita at matandaan papunta ng Ocean Adventure sa subic?

salamat po mga sir:

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    exit NLEX at San Fernando .... SM City on your right ... after toll booth turn right going to San Fernando ... follow this road all the way to Bataan ... turn right ( forgot name of the intersection ) going to Olongapo ...

pag paakyat ka na papuntang Olongapo , turn left going to Subic Gate ... follow directions to Subic Airport ( Fedex facility ) follow this road and there should be signs to ocean adventure.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    thanx po sir bayonic,

mga gaano kaya katagal travel time mula maynila hanggang subic?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    threx666, paps. mga 2 hours from nlex to SBMA, its 125kms from A. bonifacio to SBMA. ingat ka sa stop signs dito ah, full stop sa mga intersection with stop sign, lalo na holiday dami nanghuhuli dito, may area din na speed traps. keep speed below 60 para safe. and most important wear seat belt. meron dito ngayon submarine and air craft carrier na naka dock. dami kano dito ngayon kaya happy happy nanaman dito. ingats sa byahe boss.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    sir promdiboy thanx sa info h?

ayos po sir masunurin naman po kasi ko sa mga traffic rules e!

cge po sir

Good morning to you

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Guys...how do I get to Zoobic or Ocean Adventure from Arizona International Hotel??? Arizona's address is [SIZE=2]47 National Highway, Barrio Barretto, Olongapo City....[/SIZE]Thanks

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I was 15 minutes away from Ocean Adventure last April 6 driving along the road with the forest view when i saw a snake crossing the road.I was able to avoid hitting it but when we were on our way back, I saw the snake flat already. I guess other cars hit the snake.kawawa naman

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by threx666 View Post
    mga sir,

tanong lang po sana some directions on how to get to subic?

pag galing po ng Balintawak exit ,then NLEX ano po exit kami lalabas at any landmarks na madali makita at matandaan papunta ng Ocean Adventure sa subic?

salamat po mga sir:
    I've already posted a reply to a similar question (basically the same - directions to Subic from NLEX). Please read it here:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...41#post1043741

Tsikot has a Search feature, it's a good idea to use it before creating new threads.

When you're inside SBMA/Freeport Zone, there are road signs to Ocean Adventure.

Here's a link to a map: http://www.subicbay.com.ph/images/map/

Download mo yung maps diyan, lalo na yung printable map.jpg
    Last edited by woohoo; April 8th, 2008 at 10:11 AM.

Directions to Ocean Adventure?