New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Just wondering bros. if this route is viable (no road diggings, no unpaved road, light traffic) from Tarlac(La Paz) exit of SCTEX turn right to La Paz, turn left to Victoria >> Pura >> Ramos and then turn left towards McArthur Hiway... and right at McArthur Hiway.....

15.9K:apple:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    last year, i've tried that road too, and it seems that it's ok., but of course we expect the coincidence that possible to happen, anyway pwede ka naman bumuwelta if in case, agahan mo na lang ang byahe, good luck at ingat sa byahe bro.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Yung route via sctex, victoria pura ramos is a better option, meron lang mga harang for children crossings and a short portion na under construction due to an overpass bridge for the tarlac-pangasinan-launion xpressway. Then rejoin mcarthur dun sa pakwanan sa moncada. Took us only about 3hrs from nlex petron marilao to urdaneta, thats a weekday last week lang 7 to 10am na biyahe. Hope that helps.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Bros.,- just to update you on the road condition going to Manaoag. We were there yesterday:

Hataw mode (in excess of 100KPH),- best area in between San Manuel and Rosales....

1. About 4Km na kinayod ang kalye (inner lane) sa may Paniqui(?)... Outer lanes,- okay.
    2. About 200meters na unpaved road sa Gerona (malalim ang unang parte, kaya kawawa ang mababa na sasakyan)
    3. Ginagawang maliit na bridge sa may Villasis

going back to Manila
    1. Same as 1,2,3 above
    4. From just after San Fernando,- maraming segments ng NLEX (southbound) ang ginagawa ang isang lane.... Traffic!!!

From Urdaneta (McArthur Hiway),- turn left on the second traffic light (tama si bro.yebo)- you will see Norkis Yamaha on the other side of the street, and this road should take you directly to Manaoag Church/Cathedral... Sarado ang Plaza kahapon dahil may event yata,- so turn right just beside the Church and drive a couple of corners (left and then left again) and you will see the entrance to the free parking area to your left....

Edit: Distance of Manaoag from our place in LPC,- about 250Km....

18.2K:soccer2:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^When i passed there early Feb, i was still driving on the "kayod" portions to pass slower cars. It's rough to the feel but not bumpy. :D

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    ^When i passed there early Feb, i was still driving on the "kayod" portions to pass slower cars. It's rough to the feel but not bumpy. :D
    I actually drove on the "kayod" portion going to Manaoag bro... Yes, not bumpy...,- and I was doing near 100KPH behind a bus...

Pero, going back, at around 3PM,- in excess of 100KPH, most of the times, sa outer lane and sometimes in the "kayod" portion...

18.2K:soccer2:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naligaw nga ako dyan sa part na yan 2 weeks ago looking for isdaan resto in gerona. yung aking lookout e tulog pala so i had to double back when i realized we were already in paniqui. imagine what speed we were going when the stomach is already grumbling and the kids were shouting "papa gutom na kami!" as vinj said di naman malubak, rough lang sa feel. tapos pag dating namin sa isdaan pila pa, at ang bagal mag-luto, at mag-serve. inabot kami ng 2:30 bago nakakain. di na daw mauulit sabi ng kumander ko.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    naligaw nga ako dyan sa part na yan 2 weeks ago looking for isdaan resto in gerona. yung aking lookout e tulog pala so i had to double back when i realized we were already in paniqui. imagine what speed we were going when the stomach is already grumbling and the kids were shouting "papa gutom na kami!" as vinj said di naman malubak, rough lang sa feel. tapos pag dating namin sa isdaan pila pa, at ang bagal mag-luto, at mag-serve. inabot kami ng 2:30 bago nakakain. di na daw mauulit sabi ng kumander ko.
    That's all part of the road trip experience talaga... yung lumalagpas at binibilisan mo na ang pagtakbo dahil nagugutom na kayo. :D

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    uy Manaog trip dagdag info to

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Is there a new faster and shorter route going to Manaoag coming from Metro Manila?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast