New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    merry christmas po sa lahat ng tsikooters its nice to be back po magtatanong lang po sana ako kung san po mabuti dumaan if im in manila going to manaoag po gusto po kasi mgsimba ng father ko doon. help naman po kung saan maganda dumaan and kung what time po maganda umalis at ano po yung mga dapat pong dalahin. salamat po sa inyo..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    2006 nun huli ako pumunta sa manaog. Galing Manila take NLEX at pagdating sa dulo follow the signs going to Baguio. Diretso lang hanggang makarating ka ng Dagupan, Pangasinan. Paglampas mo ng Dagupan may madaanan ka pa yata isang bayan. Maging alerto ka lang sa sign na "to Manaog", pagnakita mo yun watch out for the road on the left. Take that road. Diretso na lang yun at may mga sign din naman going to Manaog.
    Bandang 6am siguro ok na para 9am nandun na kayo, kung di traffic sa Tarlac at Pangasinan.
    Sa dadalhin nakita ko dati yung mga deboto dun eh nagpapahid ng panyo dun sa santo, pero haba ng pila dun. Kung gagawin nyo din yun dala na lang kayo ng extra panyo na gusto nyo pa bless.
    Merry Christmas and have a nice trip!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    bro, from NLEX after Dau exit, immediately take the SCTEX and exit at Tarlac, Tarlac. Once u get out the toll gate, take the left that will lead you back to Tarlac, Tarlac town proper and Mc Arthur hiway. turn right once u hit mc arthur hiway simply follow the Baguio directions along the route. After, Tarlac, will be Gerona and so forth until you reach Urdaneta, Pangasinan.
    U'll never miss Urdaneta cause that's the one of the bigest town you will pass by aside from the famous rough roads that will welcome you as u enter this town. Once you hit the concrete road of this town, turn left on the 2nd intersection after passing a petron gas station on the right. from there, it's about 10-15 minutes to Manaog and you will hit the back side of the church.

happy trip!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    naku mga sir....maraming salamat po sa inyo nag notes po ako para hindi ko po makalimutan yung mga dadaanan ko.tiyaka para maging smooth din po yung biyahe namin.. salamat po sa inyo and merry christmas po sa inyong lahat

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ask ko lang po kung san ang pinakamadaling at pinaka-safe na daan papuntang manaoag, pangasinan na less ang trapik. night trip po balak namin. salamat po...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    dapat sinabi mo dito kung saan ka mangagaling...like manila to manaog or ilocos to manaog parang ganun.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman_2200 View Post
    dapat sinabi mo dito kung saan ka mangagaling...like manila to manaog or ilocos to manaog parang ganun.
    opps! sori po... galing kami makati po.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    saan ung sakayan bro????

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bros.,- we are planning to go to Manaoag this Friday, June 22 :

I am planning to exit SCTEX at Tarlac (La Paz) at around 6:30AM and then turn right to Lapaz, turn left to Victoria >> Pura >> Ramos and then turn left towards McArthur Hiway and back to the old national road in Moncada >> San Manuel >> Villasis >> Urdaneta and turn left towards Manaoag... I have a few questions since I have not passed these road in over one and a half years :

1. Wala bang traffic sa mga daan na ito (road diggings etc), at safe ba?
    2. Is the traffic at Urdaneta still a nightmare?
    3. It will be my second time only to pass through the road (turn left in Urdaneta going to Manaoag),- wala bang traffic dito? And, how is the road condition?

Kung masyadong hassle, can you suggest a better route? Via Binalonan?

TIA.

15.9K:apple:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK, its okay to rejoin the old highway at La Paz as you'll already get in right after Tarlac City. Not sure on Urdaneta as i have not passed there in ages but if you're going to Manaoag, passing Binalonan to avoid Urdaneta is quite a long way around and it would be easier to pass through the Tarlac - Camiling route if you want to avoid Urdaneta.

May mga tiga Pangasinan na active mag post, i'm sure they can give feedback... baka pakainin ka pa nila sa Dagupena.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast