New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hi guys,
    I have a rough idea of where Nasugbu is (just past Tagaytay I think), but just to be sure, I'd like to ask how to get there from Parañaque. Any directions will be appreciated.

As indicated in the title I'm planning to go to Canyon Cove pretty soon.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    just follow the signs leading to nasugbu and you won't get lost. canyon cove is in bgy wawa. i think there is a bgy. arch right before the entrance to the resort which will be a steep driveway to your left.

the resort is on the way to punta fuego and laiya.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Thanks.

Was I correct in assuming I'd have to get off the SLEX at Santa Rosa or ABI Greenfield and going to the outskirts of Tagaytay? Or did I get it wrong and do I have to use another exit entirely?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    from the SLEX, if there's no buildup at the Sta. Rosa Exit, take it then turn right all the way to Tagaytay. Buildups occur during weekends so when that happens just take the ABI Eton exit all the way to Paseo then turn left this time and drive all the way up to Tagaytay.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    double post, thanks tsikot

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post
    from the SLEX, if there's no buildup at the Sta. Rosa Exit, take it then turn right all the way to Tagaytay. Buildups occur during weekends so when that happens just take the ABI Eton exit all the way to Paseo then turn left this time and drive all the way up to Tagaytay.
    Cool! So my memory hasn't failed me yet. Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    one helpful thing to remember when going to nasugbu from manila is paglampas mo ng tagaytay,

in a junction, keep taking the road that goes to your right

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Hi, saan ang ABI Eton exit? Before or after sta. rosa? Will it be less traffic to tagaytay?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by plnee View Post
    Hi, saan ang ABI Eton exit? Before or after sta. rosa? Will it be less traffic to tagaytay?
    After Sta. Rosa exit po. Konti po dumadaan kaya mas mabilis.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by magister View Post
    just follow the signs leading to nasugbu and you won't get lost. canyon cove is in bgy wawa. i think there is a bgy. arch right before the entrance to the resort which will be a steep driveway to your left.

the resort is on the way to punta fuego and laiya.
    This really helped. I do have to mention however that there are TWO identical Wawa barangay arches, and the Canyon Cove driveway entrance ramp is at the SECOND arch coming from Manila/Tagaytay.

Otherwise it wasn't hard driving here at all. I never had a problem with getting lost. Thanks guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Directions to Canyon Cove resort, Nasugbu, Batangas