New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i recall that someone posted directions to a certain surplus/chopchop shop in bulacan where he got an alternator for 400 and a mazda B3 engine for 6000.

am not sure if the post was in this forum (before the change-over) or in protegetech.

if anyone knows directions to the place, please post 'em here. i need a surplus distributor.

thanks.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hv u tried banawe or evangelista?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka po yung tinutukoy nyo eh sa Kapalangan, Pampanga?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I think kapalangan nga yan....exit pulilan...turn left going to macarthur hiway, turn right going to apalit pampanga...may old bridge dun near the river...daming surplasan kaya lang medyo mataas na rin if they know your from manila

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i got directions from protegetech.
    according to my friend from pampanga, hindi daw kapalangan yun eh. sa pulilan exit ang punta.

anyway pagpunta ko dun sama ako friend ko, naghahanap din siya ng piyesa. he can talk the talk :D

Got this from the "other" website...

"cheapest surplus engine is in valenzuela. punta ka NLEX then valenzuela/malinta exit. turn left ka to cross NLEX after
    exiting sa toll gate. then diretso ka lang until you see a caltex station on the right side, about 2 km after exiting NLEX. ask
    mo dun saan ang surplus engine at ituturo ka nila 50 meters ahead, lumang plant ito on the left side of the road before a
    small bridge. pasok ka sa loob then yung surplusan ay sa right side mo, old warehouse yun.

dun kami bumibili pards, guaranteed 30% cheaper than banawe prices (and as much as 40% than other parts of MM)."

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron na ba nakapunta sa kapalangan recently? la ako makita sa banawe nung bumper ko kaya balak ko pumunta dito.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico View Post
    i recall that someone posted directions to a certain surplus/chopchop shop in bulacan where he got an alternator for 400 and a mazda B3 engine for 6000.

am not sure if the post was in this forum (before the change-over) or in protegetech.

if anyone knows directions to the place, please post 'em here. i need a surplus distributor.

thanks.
    It was in the Innova thread, just search it.

Warn you that you could be the next victim if you go there

Just go to Banawe to be safe, ask a reputable shop to look for the item you wanted.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Guys, I wont encourage any of you to patronize these chop chop shops.. I needed to buy a headlight and signal light assembly for my xtrail and there were people advising me to get these from pampanga where the price of an original second hand is almost half of the brand new. But I settled for a taiwan/DEPO brand new that is still cheaper than the original.

If we patronize this chop chop shops, it will only encourage the carnap syndicates that supply them. What goes around comes around. Sabi nga ng isang post here, if you go there, you might become their next victim.

So please avoid buying from these criminals..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i second the motion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
directions to bulacan surplus/chopchop shop