New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Tomorrow, we're going to Gateway Mall from EDSA. I'd like to park there(Gateway Mall), too. I plan of turning right to Bonny Serrano (Santolan Road) and then turn left on one of the streets there as there are a lot of buses after the EDSA/Santolan intersection.

What's the best route that I should take? Are there any one-way roads in the area? (Mahirap masita/mahuli ng pulis....)

TIA.

7000:diver:

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    derecho ka nalang sa santolan flyover kung EDSA daan mo mas madali nalang yun tapos nun stay kalang sa right lane... yung paglampas mo ng tuazon traffic light.. may kakananan na dun... papaunta araneta o gateway...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwede ka din pasok ng santolan, turn left at 20th avenue, then turn right to tuazon. tapos makikita mo yung kakananan papuntang gateway.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    The best route from EDSA is, going dun sa street where may Makro (sorry I don't know the name of this street). Then may makikita ka na signage to your left saying ARANETA CENTER with an arrow. Turn left and derecho lang, you will end up in Gateway.

Alternatively, pagleft sa street na yun, go across the intersection, you will passby SM. At the stoplight, turn left, first corner right, first corner right again and you will end up at the entrance of Gateway Underground Parking (at the left side of the road).

>

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    The best route from EDSA is, going dun sa street where may Makro (sorry I don't know the name of this street). Then may makikita ka na signage to your left saying ARANETA CENTER with an arrow. Turn left and derecho lang, you will end up in Gateway.

Alternatively, pagleft sa street na yun, go across the intersection, you will passby SM. At the stoplight, turn left, first corner right, first corner right again and you will end up at the entrance of Gateway Underground Parking (at the left side of the road).

>
    i agree, this is the best route. the street name is Main Avenue, after ng Santolan flyover.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ako ginagawa ko lang dyan eh kanan ako don sa may Farmer's market.. then left.. araneta center na yun..

Direction Going To Gateway Mall (From EDSA)