New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We're going to Coron this weekend. Any tips on must places to see, eat, stay and possible pitfalls? Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    are u going on a package?? what resort? i suggest you bring your own goggles and mask.. bring lots of sun block..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No package. No prior booking nor idea where to stay. We're 4 backpacking guys looking for great outdoor fun at the cheapest price. Thanks.
    Last edited by roydok; May 27th, 2013 at 11:44 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Never been to coron but I've been to Puerto Prinsesa and El Nido, you'll find cheaper accommodations at the airport itself or maybe ask around the locals, maybe. That's based on what I experienced in PPS Airport.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    madaming cheap accomodation don near the market.. pero gagastos din talaga kayo kasi wala naman kayo magagawa kung don lang kayo sa coron town mag stay.. you need to hire a boat for island hopping and snorkelling and to see the sunken ships.. kung 4 lang kayo.. you better find some other group na pwedeng samahan para maka mura kayo.. kung food naman.. madaming kainan don.. for 100 pesos per meal.. solve ka na.. some even less.. parang mga carenderia lang..