New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hi sirs, do you know any alternative route? I'm experiencing heavy traffic during 6:00 pm. I hope you can give me an alternative route so I can avoid the traffic jam..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Alternatives would be:

- to take SSH to EDSA to MOA
    - to take SSH/Skyway to NAIA Terminal3. Then to airport road across Roxas and to Macapagal.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; June 13th, 2011 at 02:27 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Coming from where exactly in Chino Roces? Another option around that time is to take SSH to P. Ocampo / San Andres crossing. You can make a u-turn on the stoplights (you have to wait for the stoplight to turn red and quickly make the u-turn) then turn right on the next street. Turn right again either in the next street, Dian, or Bautista... Straight ahead until you reach P. Ocampo. You can turn left in P. Ocampo and go straight to La Salle.

Cross to La Salle and turn right sa Torre Lorenzo (Starbucks is the marker). Dere-deretso noon at CCP na. You should be able to negotiate your way to MOA na.

It's a bit against the way but considering the time I think maluwag-luwag sa route na 'yan as compared sa current situation sa Buendia due to the ongoing repair works.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I'm coming from Mcdo Chino Roces cor. Buendia. The one near Central Makati and Export Bank Plaza. Sige sir I'll try to take the La Salle route. Di rin kaya traffic doon since classes have already started?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Best route would be going straight to Washing St via Urban Ave. Kaliwa ka sa Washington hanggang umabot ka sa covered basketball court ng Barangay Pio Del Pilar, turn right ka sa pangalawang st. Tapos sa end nun, turn left ka, nasa gilid ka na ng riles ng PNR. Diredirecho ka lang, hanggang umabot ka sa dulo, which is intersection ng south supwer highway at pasay road. Tapos South supwer highway ka na dumaan at bago dumating ang flyover sa Magallanes, keep right ka lang. Turn right sa Gen Lucban st, tapos turn left sa Apolinario St. Direcho nun Edsa na labas mo.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by red.speedy View Post
    Best route would be going straight to Washing St via Urban Ave. Kaliwa ka sa Washington hanggang umabot ka sa covered basketball court ng Barangay Pio Del Pilar, turn right ka sa pangalawang st. Tapos sa end nun, turn left ka, nasa gilid ka na ng riles ng PNR. Diredirecho ka lang, hanggang umabot ka sa dulo, which is intersection ng south supwer highway at pasay road. Tapos South supwer highway ka na dumaan at bago dumating ang flyover sa Magallanes, keep right ka lang. Turn right sa Gen Lucban st, tapos turn left sa Apolinario St. Direcho nun Edsa na labas mo.
    +1 on this route.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    or take pasong tamo.. left turn at yakal.. ang labas mo sa may riles... tawid ka SSH.. likod nang Cash and Carry yan.. dire diretso lang hanggang dead end going left back to end of Buendia malapit na sa taft.. maiiwasan mo yung mga traffic lights sa buendia..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    or take pasong tamo.. left turn at yakal.. ang labas mo sa may riles... tawid ka SSH.. likod nang Cash and Carry yan.. dire diretso lang hanggang dead end going left back to end of Buendia malapit na sa taft.. maiiwasan mo yung mga traffic lights sa buendia..
    Kaso traffic din jan sa Yakal na yan papuntang south super highway....

Chino Roces Cor. Buendia to MoA alternative route.. Inputs please!