New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Good day to all. Ask ko lang po the best way to reach the said place via public transportation coming from the vicinity of Monumento in Caloocan.

Or, if I can hitch a ride from those working in Ayala or Buendia, where would I request to be dropped off to proceed there through commuting? Or by taxi if time is of the essence? I need to go there on a regular basis.

Thanks in advance to those who will reply!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Best way to get there is to take the LRT from Monumento or Gil Puyat Ave. Then get off at Baclaran station. Take a jeepney going Sucat Hiway (ask the driver if they will pass by the old domestic airport road) where PATTS College of Aeronatics used to be, or where Air Link Aviation School is located at. Good luck! Hope this is helpful.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    ^^^walang atang jeep na dumadaan dun papuntang sucat ...

isa pang pwede MRT baba ka ng TAFT Ave pagbaba mo ng hagdan (sa may SOGO / Jollibee ata) may kalsada na maliit na ang kanto eh 7-11 may tricycle dun at pedicab, sakay ka sabihin mo lang "manong domestic road" alam na nila yun

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Sakay ka ng LRT hangang EDSA station. tumawid ka kabilang kanto sa may Jolibee ata yun may jeep dun byaheng Baclaran yung dumadaan sa airport road.Bumaba ka sa kanto sa may tulay tabi ng Petron ata yun sa gilid nun may jeep sakay nun dadaan yun sa tapat ng Cebupacific. Hindi ka maliligaw kasi pag umaga maraming mga empleyado ng bupak ang sumasakay din dun.

Yun na.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    The easiest way for me is:

From take MRT and proceed to Taft Station, from there, ride a bus with the landmarks 6/11 or MIA then tell the conductor that your stop is at 6/11. Now you're at the intersection in front of Park and Fly. Then from there, you can walk to the domestic airport where Cebu Pacific TDCD which is like 300-400m away or take a cab.

Hope this helps! Trust me, you won't get lost.
    Last edited by SiRbossR; March 31st, 2012 at 11:53 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Salamat po sa mga sumagot. Malaking tulong ang mga tips nyo.

Cebu Pacific Training and Development Center in Domestic Road