The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines
April 10th, 2013,
we are planning to go to this newly discovered cavinti cathedral caves in cavinti, laguna. i would ask anyone who experienced this caves the following questions:
1. how to get there starting from caliraya lake? or pagsanjan town proper?
2. distance of parking lot to the starting point towards the caves?
2. how much would be the fees like tour guide fees? entrance fees? etc...
3. do you need to bring your torch lights or the guides will provide the lights as they do in sumaging cave in sagada?
4. approximate time to go spelunking in and out of the caves?
5. any other pointers... please do share.
April 11th, 2013,
I have not been there, although I am quite familiar with the area.
This is news to me, and I hope things have improved over the past years.
Ingat at ingat lang kayo riyan bro.
Sa area na iyan kasi a few times ako naka-encounter ng mga nice people... Nothing untoward happened, but just the same, uncomfortable...
April 12th, 2013,
Easy lng pagpunta sa cavinti brod.kung sa rizal area ka daan,via tanay.pag nsa lumban ka na,pwede ka sa sa caliraya dumaan.kung sa slex ka nman daan,pag nsa pagsanjan ka na,sunod non cavinti na.medyo ingat lng pag drive,sigzag ang daan don.
April 19th, 2013,
May 3rd, 2013,
Tags for this Thread