New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    just got my new ride, and yes I'm new on the road too when it comes to driving my own car.

please advise on the best way from fairview going to eastwood, libis, qc. I heard I can take katipunan(not sure if this is the best/fastest/convenient) but I don't know the exact details where to turn to and the other details. giving me the exact details would really be a great help.

thanks a lot

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by macboa View Post
    just got my new ride, and yes I'm new on the road too when it comes to driving my own car.

please advise on the best way from fairview going to eastwood, libis, qc. I heard I can take katipunan(not sure if this is the best/fastest/convenient) but I don't know the exact details where to turn to and the other details. giving me the exact details would really be a great help.

thanks a lot
    congrats on getting your new car!

yup, katipunan is the best route from fairview. while driving the southbound direction of katipunan, keep left (so taht you won't accidentally make a turn elsewhere)

just follow the signs try this for a more detailed route maps.google.com and type in "eastwood quezon city"

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by watusi View Post
    congrats on getting your new car!

yup, katipunan is the best route from fairview. while driving the southbound direction of katipunan, keep left (so taht you won't accidentally make a turn elsewhere)

just follow the signs try this for a more detailed route maps.google.com and type in "eastwood quezon city"

thanks for the reply. medyo ang hirap i-track sa google maps. saan ba ako liliko from commonwealth ave.?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by macboa View Post
    thanks for the reply. medyo ang hirap i-track sa google maps. saan ba ako liliko from commonwealth ave.?
    ikot ka sa elliptical tapos pasok ka sa UP, then turn right at CP GArcia until you reach katipunan

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    from fairview, commonwealth turn left at tandang sora intersection (under the flyover) this will take you to Balara just go straight you will be passing UP Diliman. then Katipunan (Ateneo) a flyover and underpass later and you should be in the Libis area. just be on the look out for a U-turn. good luck.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTCH*! View Post
    from fairview, commonwealth turn left at tandang sora intersection (under the flyover) this will take you to Balara just go straight you will be passing UP Diliman. then Katipunan (Ateneo) a flyover and underpass later and you should be in the Libis area. just be on the look out for a U-turn. good luck.
    nice, a shorter and quicker route

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTCH*! View Post
    thanks for this.

best way from fairview to eastwood