New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Our summer outing will be at Infanta, Quezon.

What is the best route going there from QC?

How is the road and safety?

thanks

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Best route to take would be Marcos Hi-Way towards Antipolo Rizal, passing towns of Baras, Pillilia, Tanay. Drive towards the towns of Mabitac and Famy, Laguna, after that you are in Real and Infanta in Quezon. I haven't drove there lately so the road condition I'm not up to date. hth

3. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Hi, does anybody know what's the latest condition of the MARILAQUE highway? (the one that goes from Marikina to Infanta, Quezon)

A friend of mine asked me to drive for her since her license just expired yesterday and she has an important meeting in Infanta we're both unfamiliar with the area, but I read there was a damaged bridge in that highway back in 2015 and still being repaired as of last year, I wonder if its passable to cars already?

Thanks in advance.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzumiya View Post
    Hi, does anybody know what's the latest condition of the MARILAQUE highway? (the one that goes from Marikina to Infanta, Quezon)

A friend of mine asked me to drive for her since her license just expired yesterday and she has an important meeting in Infanta we're both unfamiliar with the area, but I read there was a damaged bridge in that highway back in 2015 and still being repaired as of last year, I wonder if its passable to cars already?

Thanks in advance.

I think Querocep Bridge is still under repair and not passable po. You could try Famy-Real-Infanta road instead.

Also, avoid Marilaque road during weekends (specially during Sunday Morning) 'coz a lot of speeding motorcycle drivers usually ply this route.

HTH!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by akosijhay View Post
    I think Querocep Bridge is still under repair and not passable po. You could try Famy-Real-Infanta road instead.

Also, avoid Marilaque road during weekends (specially during Sunday Morning) 'coz a lot of speeding motorcycle drivers usually ply this route.

HTH!
    Duly noted. Thanks for the fair warning.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by akosijhay View Post

HTH!
    kamote riders

7. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzumiya View Post

Thanks in advance.
    from qc you will take katipunan then marcos hiway all the way to cogeo then tanay. from sampaloc tanay turn right going to town proper passing junction turn left going to mabitac laguna then turn left from siniloan passing real infant quezon. perfect mountain views mostly uphill; zigzag road is unlimited all the way to real. ganda din windmill; lots of carabeef along the road. prepare for lots of motorcycle riders in the said location. weather is bit rainy kaya minsan ma fog sa paakyat tanay from cogeo. goin to real dami zigzag. once nasa infant ask nyu kung passbale na light vehicle shortcut na xa pa balik tanay cogeo. again perfect view and cemented hiway doon. kung duon dadan pauwe wag dadaan ng hapon at aabutin gabi kasi sobrang kapal ng fog sa hapon at malamig dubbed as little baguio. nice road trip enjoy

8. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by kz2xc8 View Post
    from qc you will take katipunan then marcos hiway all the way to cogeo then tanay. from sampaloc tanay turn right going to town proper passing junction turn left going to mabitac laguna then turn left from siniloan passing real infant quezon. perfect mountain views mostly uphill; zigzag road is unlimited all the way to real. ganda din windmill; lots of carabeef along the road. prepare for lots of motorcycle riders in the said location. weather is bit rainy kaya minsan ma fog sa paakyat tanay from cogeo. goin to real dami zigzag. once nasa infant ask nyu kung passbale na light vehicle shortcut na xa pa balik tanay cogeo. again perfect view and cemented hiway doon. kung duon dadan pauwe wag dadaan ng hapon at aabutin gabi kasi sobrang kapal ng fog sa hapon at malamig dubbed as little baguio. nice road trip enjoy
    Thanks for the additional details.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    I wonder. Why is it taking too long to fix the broken segment of the hiway?

Naibulsa at napaghatiaan na? Or di ma allotan ng budget?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    I wonder. Why is it taking too long to fix the broken segment of the hiway?

Naibulsa at napaghatiaan na? Or di ma allotan ng budget?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    It might be a combination of those two and the interference of the friendly commies from the mountains....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast