New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We are going up to Baguio this weekend. We are on a 2 vehicle convoy: my Monty and wife's trusted Exalta. Maganda na po ba daan papuntang Radar Station? Can the 2001 Exalta loaded with 5 people and trunk- filled luggage reach this place? Thanks.

Maganda pa po bang pumunta sa Crystal Cave?
    Last edited by roydok; April 1st, 2013 at 04:03 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by roydok View Post
    We are going up to Baguio this weekend. We are on a 2 vehicle convoy: my Monty and wife's trusted Exalta. Maganda na po ba daan papuntang Radar Station? Can the 2001 Exalta loaded with 5 people and trunk- filled luggage reach this place? Thanks.

Maganda pa po bang pumunta sa Crystal Cave?
    I am from Bagui and I just went up Mt. Cabuyao or as you know it to be Sto. Tomas last Good Friday, my family's yearly Holy Week sojourn to that place. Yung daan ay 95% concrete paved na kaya wala ka maging problem papunta kahit sa Exalta mo. Ang malungkot, Crystal Cave ay delisted na sa Baguio as tourist due to deterioration. HTH

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sad to hear about Crystal Cave.

Take Marcos highway, after several kms you'll see a Petron station on your right side (if you're coming from Baguio proper), and to the left you'll see the road going to Green Valley Country Club and Mt. Sto. Tomas.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thank you very much for the helpful replies.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Crystal Cave has been badly neglected since the 90's.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Baguio City Proper to Radar Station, Mt. Sto. Tomas