New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    anyone here can show me maps or directions what road to take? looking for an alternative and less expensive route from marikina to pila laguna...

mahal kasi ng toll sa SLEX, tapos ang dami mo pangsasalubunging trapik, sakit na sa ulo pati sa bulsa. mag ma trapik mas malakas sa gas, mas gastos, tapos may toll fee pa...

mas tipid ba dun sa antipolo-laguna, or sa rizal-laguna? pagsanjan ang labas nito diba? thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    dire diretso lang naman yun.. go via sumulong.. then antipolo.. then follow the signs going to Tanay.. then diretso lang yun.. then Siniloan na, then Pakil, Paete, Kalayaan, Pagsanjan, Sta. Cruz then Pila na.

diba paleft ang antipolo? mag left ba ako ung going to church? hanggang antipolo church lang alam ko po

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I think Los Banos is more closer if you take the SLEX route than the Rizal Laguna route. If you are going to the towns of Pangil, Pakil, Siniloan, Sta. Cruz then it would be more ideal to take the Rizal Laguna route, other than that I would take the Slex. Just my thought.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by innoBOB[09JmtG] View Post
    diba paleft ang antipolo? mag left ba ako ung going to church? hanggang antipolo church lang alam ko po

At that junction, do not turn left going to Antipolo Church,- go straight and follow that road.....

Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    I think Los Banos is more closer if you take the SLEX route than the Rizal Laguna route. If you are going to the towns of Pangil, Pakil, Siniloan, Sta. Cruz then it would be more ideal to take the Rizal Laguna route, other than that I would take the Slex. Just my thought.

Since a year ago (reading the posts) SLEX is a dangerous zone bro.... It's a lot worse these days......

8202:sampay:

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kung nasa East area ka na, marikina, cogeo, antipolo.. it's best to take the rizal route.. pero kung nasa manila ka.. ok pa din ang SLEX.. kaya lang sobra trapik ngayon don..

eto nalang to give you idea,

without traffic, from pila to marikina, brought a sentra '88..

national highway -SLEX-c5 route

took me 2 full hours

now, if i would take the rizal route, hmm i wonder if it'll take it about 2 hrs also

because with all the SLEX traffic, i cannot imagine making it within 3 hours pa

driving an innova now

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    At that junction, do not turn left going to Antipolo Church,- go straight and follow that road.....
    just straight all trip just follow the road? no more turns? hehe baka mawala ako.. dami pa naman ghosts (both living and the dead) dun.. hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12