New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    You guys have any idea how to get to Ace water spa?

Their address is:
    399 Del Monte Avenue (near cor. Banaue St.)
    SFDM, Quezon City

Im from the south...I can only manage to get myself to españa via nagtahan.
    Can you guys show me hassle-free way to get there starting from espana? Im really not familiar with the places in QC.
    I hope Im not asking too much... but can you please direct how to get back as well? heheh thanks guys!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    take espana goin quezon circle, U-turn ka sa banawe goin del monte ave., turn right to del monte ave.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    diretso lang po sa Quezon Avenue.. then u turn after Banawe.. then right kayo sa banawe.. dire diretso pa then turn right sa Del Monte Avenue..

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=tl&ie...C4TqugOAroCTDA

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I've been here twice before. Good place, good food also. And yes I'm also from the south Metro.

When you get to España/Quezon Ave (it's the same thing), you can drive along its length until you get to the Banawe U-turn slot. Make a U-TURN there then turn RIGHT to Banawe.

When you get to the intersection of Banawe St. and Del Monte Ave., turn RIGHT. Keep going straight along Del Monte. ACE Water Spa should be on the LEFT SIDE. Can't miss it. It has a huge sign.
    ===

Alternatively you can get there using EDSA northbound - this is the route I use more often.

From EDSA, make a U-TURN under the Quezon Ave flyover, then turn RIGHT at West Ave. Go past Mister Kabab on the left side, then look for Del Monte Ave. shortly afterward - turn LEFT there. Del Monte Ave. is a long road, but just keep going. The most notable landmark telling you you're close is Siena College QC, which should be on your left side. After Siena College, ACE Water Spa should be on your RIGHT SIDE.

HTH

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    i suggest wag sa ka sa banawe dumaan kasi pahinto hinto ka dun, mas dire-diretso pag sa biak na bato kasi wala kang auto accesories shop na dadaanan, when you reach del monte ave right turn ka sir and before you reach the banawe del monte intersection nasa right side ang ace water spa just beside bpi. para mas clear igoogle map mo na lang sir. enjoy

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Suggest that after going to Ace Water Spa, try to visit Kuusamo Spa along Quezon Avenue, near Mc Donalds Banaue, for a different kind of spa experience. You will come out smiling after the spa session.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen View Post
    Suggest that after going to Ace Water Spa, try to visit Kuusamo Spa along Quezon Avenue, near Mc Donalds Banaue, for a different kind of spa experience. You will come out smiling after the spa session.
    HMMMM!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen View Post

haha mas maganda daw dito

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    thank you sainyo! heheh
    Ive been there last friday! mga 7pm ang dating ko dun... kaya wala masyado traffic sa banawe, nung pabalik same route lng din.

teka ano yan kuusamo na yan? heheh mas masaya ba dyan?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by stockcar View Post
    thank you sainyo! heheh
    Ive been there last friday! mga 7pm ang dating ko dun... kaya wala masyado traffic sa banawe, nung pabalik same route lng din.
    That's pretty late. Was there still a lot of people in ACE at that time?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ace Water Spa