New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    yung sa luma kong auto 77 corolla pinalitan ko mga goma nung december 2006, wanli. after 2 years, pinalitan yung harap. kasi di pantay ang wear and tear. nabenta na yung auto nung september 2011, yung likod di pa napalitan. parang kasabayan lang nung harap. di pa pudpod. nakaka miss tuloy si old school ah...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    sir how about the maxxis tires??are they as reliable as the tires mentioned here in this thread?say like the michelins and bridgestone and continental?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    I love my Contis! And I drive my Fiesta hard on the highway. They have good grip even when driving near the Fiesta's top speed. I even feel that Ford went overboard with them being V rated and all. I'm looking for a store that sells Continentals already for when I need to have them replaced. Sadly the name brands here are Bridgestone, Michelin, Yoko and Dunlop. Stores that stock Contis have what they call in clothes stores "broken" sizes.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dubioz View Post
    I love my Contis! And I drive my Fiesta hard on the highway. They have good grip even when driving near the Fiesta's top speed. I even feel that Ford went overboard with them being V rated and all. I'm looking for a store that sells Continentals already for when I need to have them replaced. Sadly the name brands here are Bridgestone, Michelin, Yoko and Dunlop. Stores that stock Contis have what they call in clothes stores "broken" sizes.
    reviving this thread... have you found a place that sells these tires?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
What's Your Take On Continental Tires?