New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Sir saan nyo nakuha Mickey thompson? last year kasi nung pinalitan ko mickeys ng vitara ko due to wear and signs of side wall cracking... wala akong makita dealer ng MT.

may nakita ako sa yellow pages pero nung tinawagan ko... wala na daw sila MT matagal na.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Auto options * timog sir....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    This is what I have on my truck right now:
    Michelin Latitude Cross

More road biased I'd say 70%. Sidewalls feel relatively soft for a load index of 111 but they're tough. No sidewall damage so far. Grip is good on asphalt, better than Bridgestone Dueler 694, haven't tried it in mud though. 5Tkms and barely any visible wear. Weird thing about it, its asymmetric and the rib part is on the outside instead of inside. Would've thought cornering would be great if it was the other way around. Quiet for an a/t tire. Not the best but at least it looks different from most of the A/T tires out there.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    This is what I have on my truck right now:
    Michelin Latitude Cross

More road biased I'd say 70%. Sidewalls feel relatively soft for a load index of 111 but they're tough. No sidewall damage so far. Grip is good on asphalt, better than Bridgestone Dueler 694, haven't tried it in mud though. 5Tkms and barely any visible wear. Weird thing about it, its asymmetric and the rib part is on the outside instead of inside. Would've thought cornering would be great if it was the other way around. Quiet for an a/t tire. Not the best but at least it looks different from most of the A/T tires out there.
    if you don't mind sir, how much did you pay for this? thanks

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *jaejae
    Around Php 6K+.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    On my previous Pick-up I never had any problems and wear was very descent on the Nankangs A/T. In fact the ride was better and felt like it had more grip the original tires of my Ranger. Nankangs are made in Taiwan not China. I doubt that if these tires were bad that they could get the certifications needed to be sold in the US.

I liked the Nankangs on my Pick-up that when I needed to replace tires on our other vehicles, this was a first choice.

Many may frown on the brand, but sadly not many are talking from experience.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    mukhang mitsu na rims... sa montero ba?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    5 lug pattern 9 spokes... parang Range Rover Sport.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Happy with my Cooper Discoverer ATR. But based on reviews, the best is the Pirelli Scorpion AT. If you can find one and has the budget, get it.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sir, sino dealer ng Cooper dito sa Manila? Any idea how much 285/75/R16 nila? Eiter ATR or ST sana. TIA.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
What is the BEST all-terrain tire?