New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Just sell the stock rims and tires. I made a mistake back then, kept my stock tires, never sold them. The tires got flaky and brittle over time. My lifespan din kasi ang tire when just stored. Ayun, in the end, nalugi lang ako plus it took space in my garage for a long time pa.

My experience naman with Honda, wala naman silang pakialam and will not void your warranty when you change your rims. I bought mine from Honda Marcos Highway and also have it serviced there. Look for their Service Head, si boss Abet, if your warranty claim is in no way related to the rim/tire upgrade.

As for the selling price, I think 18k is reasonable. Are you going for 20s? Would love to see an HRV with those on. ;)

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Pwde 10k bilhin ko, kabit ko sa CRV 1st gen

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1447927435.133770.jpg

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by estatiktik View Post
    thank you sir for the reply...

I was thinking na baka may mangyari at masira yung bagong rims...baka kailangan ko yung stock...and maybe if I need to long drive, baka ibalik ko din yung stock rims?...

sorry first time car owner here...

here are the vehicles it will fit into:

Fits sport trac, crv escape sorento santa fe, xtrail, outlander, rav 4, Tucson, civic FD, FB, Elantra, Mazda 3, Sonata, Cefiro, Accord Camry

this information is via an OLX post for the same mags as mine...4 mags benta nya is 23.5k, and thats mags only...

and yeah under warranty pa sasakyan ko kaka-release lng last week...

thanks again...
    Di yan pede sa sorento, santa fe, 235 r17 na yun mukha pa din maliit

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    I was contemplating on buying new wheels for my ride before, good thing i didnt, the wheels was the reason i bought it in the first place, it was part of its character. Changing it will make it hard to differenciate from the base model.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Just sell the stock rims and tires. I made a mistake back then, kept my stock tires, never sold them. The tires got flaky and brittle over time. My lifespan din kasi ang tire when just stored. Ayun, in the end, nalugi lang ako plus it took space in my garage for a long time pa.

My experience naman with Honda, wala naman silang pakialam and will not void your warranty when you change your rims. I bought mine from Honda Marcos Highway and also have it serviced there. Look for their Service Head, si boss Abet, if your warranty claim is in no way related to the rim/tire upgrade.

As for the selling price, I think 18k is reasonable. Are you going for 20s? Would love to see an HRV with those on. ;)
    thank you po...

I am thinking of getting 18s na lng...para mas malapit sa stock...and I don't have to go with low profile tires...

pero nag dadalawang isip na din ako...kasi I scratched the car going out sa aming tiny2x garage space...kaya parang nawalan na ako ng gana...

anyways thanks again for the input...pag isipan ko na lng ng mabuti...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Di yan pede sa sorento, santa fe, 235 r17 na yun mukha pa din maliit
    oh ok sorry, nakita ko lng information sa nag bebenta ng same stock rims and tires ko sa OLX...

thanks...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    I was contemplating on buying new wheels for my ride before, good thing i didnt, the wheels was the reason i bought it in the first place, it was part of its character. Changing it will make it hard to differenciate from the base model.
    oh ok thanks...the HRV wheels kasi looks so tiny compare sa body nya... I was thinking na if I get a bigger rim size, mag mukhang malaki yung wheels... :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12