New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyJr View Post
    As always, meron sa OLX. I cannot vouch for the quality or authenticity of the product, or the seller. Caveat emptor!
    Pareho lang kaya sila nito?

Portable 12V Mini Metal Auto Car Air Pump Compressor Tire
    InflatorGauge 12 - Intl | Lazada PH

Yan o ito ang pinag-iisipan kong bilhin..

CYCLONE Heavy Duty Air Compressor With Working Light (Yellow) | Lazada PH

2. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Yung unang link, katulad sya nong sa ACE Hardware na ELEVO Brand, 1800..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Malamang yan na kunin ko, free delivery naman at may rebate pa sa shopback, plus may bonus pa na return buyer discount hehe..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Elevo EVO688 less plastics, large compressor.
    After 4yrs of use sa 4 vehicles(and sometimes used to prime fuel filters) camshaft lock broke loose causing the cam to misalign. Na stuck up yung piston pero hindi nasunog ang motor.ang galing.

Cleaned and rebuilt, applied lock-tite on those screws holding the cam to the motor shaft and the cylinder.

Solid ang construction neto- zinc body, piston ring made of teflon material, and the sleeve/liner of the bore is well machined.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    oil-less ba yung ganyan? have the same model for more than a year now, ok pa rin

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yes oil-less, but I have to apply thin film of oil on the sleeves during rebuilding. Siguro para tumagal kelangan din linisin yung sa bearing area dun na accumulate yung dumi. Cleaned using brake cleaner and re-sealed top/bottom rubber gasket with silicon paste.

Nilagyan ko din pala ng polyurea grease yung bearing sa tabi lang to replenish the washed grease, naka press kasi sa cam.
    Last edited by 12vdc; September 3rd, 2017 at 03:58 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    saw one yesterday all metal... 160psi 35l/min for around 2500pesos. and a slightly bigger one for 5000(didnt check the psi rating tsk) alligator clamps only lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by StockEngine; September 3rd, 2017 at 05:45 PM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    My best brand is EPAuto as it is fast and plugs into the cigarette lighter

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    After 4yrs of use sa 4 vehicles(and sometimes used to prime fuel filters) camshaft lock broke loose causing the cam to misalign. Na stuck up yung piston pero hindi nasunog ang motor.ang galing.

Cleaned and rebuilt, applied lock-tite on those screws holding the cam to the motor shaft and the cylinder.

Solid ang construction neto- zinc body, piston ring made of teflon material, and the sleeve/liner of the bore is well machined.

After countless 0-35 PSIs on our vehicles and helping other motorists eh bigla na lang tumigil yung compressor. Ginagamit para makatakbo lang sa vulcanizing or totally walang laman ang reserve tire.

Wala namang sira physically on the outside or amoy sunog

Where can I have this repaired (anong shop ba dapat puntahan ko, electronics ba or machine shop or what)

edit: tried PM-ing you pero puno na inbox mo

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    ^can't edit my post anymore

fuse lang pala nung power socket ang culprit. noticed my phone wasn't charging and nung binunot ko ang fuse eh open circuit na pala.

wala na yung manual pero IIRC the compressor exceeds the 10A limit for the socket. dunno bakit ngayon lang nangyari yun after years of operation, might modify with alligator clips na lang direct to batt

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast