New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    hello mga ka-tsikot, just got an OEM fiesta mags for my ecosport pero hindi pala sukat so i have it re-stud from 100pcd to 108pcd, any expert input is highly appreciated, TIA!

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
    hello mga ka-tsikot, just got an OEM fiesta mags for my ecosport pero hindi pala sukat so i have it re-stud from 100pcd to 108pcd, any expert input is highly appreciated, TIA!
    may pics ka bro? di pako nakakakita nyan eh

3. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    may pics ka bro? di pako nakakakita nyan eh
    hindi ko napicturan bro bago ilagay, ang paliwanag sa akin ay ifi-fill in daw nila ung butas ng alloy, patitigasin tsaka bubutasan ayon sa pattern na akma sa pcd na kailangan, nakita ko bago isalpak ay may parang metal insert ung mga butas...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Imho hindi yan safe like yung mga PCD converters...

Just sell it back and get another compatible mags.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    That's dangerous ... buy proper fit/sized wheels ...

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Imho hindi yan safe like yung mga PCD converters...

Just sell it back and get another compatible mags.
    pcd converter seems safe enough for everyday use, provided he does something like 1000k KM check. plus use products like threadlock. pero risky nga yung gusto ni TS. parang mas matibay pa ang welded eh.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hindi ko napicturan bro bago ilagay, ang paliwanag sa akin ay ifi-fill in daw nila ung butas ng alloy, patitigasin tsaka bubutasan ayon sa pattern na akma sa pcd na kailangan, nakita ko bago isalpak ay may parang metal insert ung mga butas...
    i have seen alloys, with two sets of bolt holes.
    perhaps this is the better thing to do, instead of filling it in and re-holing.
    the shop should be able to guide you, kung puede at kung safe.
    good luck.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    The aesthetic value of your car is not worth compromising your safety or the safety of the other motorists. Use the correct bolt pattern. As a matter of fact, use only JIS, CSA or US DOT standard wheels. If you can, use the same offset and same width to maintain the same scrub radius. Negative offsets shortens the life of the bearings or outer bearings and shortens the service life of the steering components in addition to a less stable vehicle handling.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I agree with the posts above. It's NOT safe...

But I've seen/done/used ones before...

So I guess it all depends on your budget and luck.

***I've tried punching new holes to the wheels... And changing the holes of the car. Student pa ako noon, have to play with the budget I have.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    I agree with the posts above. It's NOT safe...

But I've seen/done/used ones before...

So I guess it all depends on your budget and luck.

***I've tried punching new holes to the wheels... And changing the holes of the car. Student pa ako noon, have to play with the budget I have.
    Id rather stick to my oem wheels.. kung kulang budget tyaga muna mag ipon to buy the proper set.. ok lang sana kung yung pina modify nya eh wheels na may aesthetic or sentimental value.. kaso oem lang din from another model.. minsan sa pagtitipid eh mas malaki pa magagastos dyan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast