'yokonadito..
    dun na lang sa pidal.com.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'yokonadito..
    dun na lang sa pidal.com.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Morz View Post
    HonestIy havent done a flat tire change before and really dread the day that i will have to do one on the road side. But i got all the tools ready Even if yung spare i am not sure sa condition hindi kasi accesible for psi check unless i bring it down. Although i always have them checked and rotated with spare sa casa every 5k km.
    Ganyan din ako dati. Mga 5 years na rin akong driver nung una akong naflatan tapos swerte pa na malapit sya sa vulcanizing shop.

Suggestion ko is to be prepared na lang. Praktis ka brod sa bahay para may peace of mind ka anywhere you go. May instruction naman sa manual on tire replacement kasama yung mga safety procedures.

Quote Originally Posted by Morz View Post
    HonestIy havent done a flat tire change before and really dread the day that i will have to do one on the road side. But i got all the tools ready Even if yung spare i am not sure sa condition hindi kasi accesible for psi check unless i bring it down. Although i always have them checked and rotated with spare sa casa every 5k km.
    Ganyan din ako dati. Mga 5 years na rin akong driver nung una akong naflatan tapos swerte pa na malapit sya sa vulcanizing shop.

Suggestion ko is to be prepared na lang. Praktis ka brod sa bahay para may peace of mind ka anywhere you go. May instruction naman sa manual on tire replacement kasama yung mga safety procedures.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Don't underestimate the power of adrenaline. You'll able to change flattire Kahit hinde mo pa nagagawa once you have no choice but replace it yourself. As long as you have an idea how.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Don't underestimate the power of adrenaline. You'll able to change flattire Kahit hinde mo pa nagagawa once you have no choice but replace it yourself. As long as you have an idea how.
    More on safety and convenience talaga ang concern ko. You should atleast know where to put the jack, the kalso, when to untighthen the bolts, order of tighthening the bolts, etc.

Iba pa rin kasi yung alam mo na gagawin mo kesa kung kelan ka lang maflatan eh dun mo pa lang aaralin... lalu na kung may chikas kang nililigawan na pasahero mo. Additional pogi points din yun.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    More on safety and convenience talaga ang concern ko. You should atleast know where to put the jack, the kalso, when to untighthen the bolts, order of tighthening the bolts, etc.

Iba pa rin kasi yung alam mo na gagawin mo kesa kung kelan ka lang maflatan eh dun mo pa lang aaralin... lalu na kung may chikas kang nililigawan na pasahero mo. Additional pogi points din yun.
    + 100 points to the girl who demonstrates her ability to replace that flat!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

well, in my most recent new car purchase, all they gave was the jack, the one-armed cross wrench, and the jack stick. i had to buy everything else. i know manufacturers are into weight-saving measures, but this is ridiculous!
    and i bet i have something in my trunk most of you don't have... two blocks of wood!
    Oo nga sir.
    halos ang standard lang na ibibigay e pang gulong lang.. kaya need pa bumili ng pang screw at nut..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Slightly sleepy last night.. Standard tools were included hehehe. Scissor jack pala meron. Oh well arm workout. I was looking for my bottle jack for this cases. di ko na isama. Now I want to practice using it and to check on the brakes myself.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Confirmed, hindi si StockEngine si Superman. :superman:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Slightly sleepy last night.. Standard tools were included hehehe. Scissor jack pala meron. Oh well arm workout. I was looking for my bottle jack for this cases. di ko na isama. Now I want to practice using it and to check on the brakes myself.
    Are you sure you don't mean "a case of Jack Daniel's bottles"? ;)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dishcom View Post
    Oo nga sir.
    halos ang standard lang na ibibigay e pang gulong lang.. kaya need pa bumili ng pang screw at nut..
    Huh!? What?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast