New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    yup ok nga daw talaga neuton and base sa mga reviews ok sya value for money and also made from indonesia..

saka madami nag review nito sa tyrereviews.uk

i guess mag newton na lang ako sayang din yun 1,500 for each tire hehe

if you want newton tires just go to BCC wheels banawe kahet dunlop or any brand sa kanila mas mura sa ibang shop

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Try Jhay-M Tires along Sucat. They carry Neuton and Achilles tires.
    ah ok. dyan din ako sa kanila kukuha ng achilles kaso wala pa daw stock at next week pa dating. ano ba difference w/ regards to quality and price ng achilles at neuton since pareho naman sila from indonesia?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vur18 View Post
    215/50/17 mga sir hehe sorry nakalimutan k ilagay
    I used the exact size of the LM704 (215/50R17) on my Altis before. Got it for P4,800 from Roadstar in Katipunan. They're generally good for the price given it's a branded tire. Never encountered any thread splitting, tires were quiet enough but i did encounter hydroplaning when i would floor my car and hit high rpms on wet portions of NLEX on 2nd and 3rd gear. I found the LM703s I had previously to be better in wet conditions. Would i buy 704s again if need be? I'd still consider them for daily drive purposes but probably not for high HP, performance oriented applications. My LMs lasted 50,000kms for the fronts while the original rears were still on when we sold the car at 55,000kms.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've tried it before the Neuton, I don't like it. Parang mabilis numipis yun threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12