New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Good day mga ka-tsikot!
    can anybody share feedbacks about Mindanao Tyre Haus, legit ba mga alloy rims nila, service likewise...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I dunno about the SUV wheels like Black Rhino etc.... but the Volk Ray wheels are replicas. Most dealers along the popular areas, like Banawe, West Ave, Evangelista sell replicas. Just use common sense. If the wheels are too cheap for the brand, they are most likely replicas. If you want the original, Japan made ones of Rays, you have to pay a lot more P80k and above. Dealers will admit that they are China replicas. I ended up buying Rotas instead.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I dunno about the SUV wheels like Black Rhino etc.... but the Volk Ray wheels are replicas. Most dealers along the popular areas, like Banawe, West Ave, Evangelista sell replicas. Just use common sense. If the wheels are too cheap for the brand, they are most likely replicas. If you want the original, Japan made ones of Rays, you have to pay a lot more P80k and above. Dealers will admit that they are China replicas. I ended up buying Rotas instead.
    wow! it will cost me a fortune having a 80k wheel mags, but for sure it will not compromise my safety, where did you get your Rotas?
    btw thanks for your advice

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Ang taray ng sumasagot sa phone nila na si Kaye. Para bagang ikaw pa ang humihingi ng favor pag kinakausap mo.

Sobra inis ko, hindi ako bibili sa kanila. Kung ganun trato ng isa sa customer nila, malang ganun din trato ng ibang staff.

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Changed my tires there (sailun 225 45 18) for my Mazda 3. Free balancing just pay for the tingga.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
    wow! it will cost me a fortune having a 80k wheel mags, but for sure it will not compromise my safety, where did you get your Rotas?
    btw thanks for your advice
    Sorry for the very late response. I decided to get my Rotas from the factory in Parañaque, reason being there are no shops near my area that cater to a wide range of Rotas. I was particular of the design, color & sizes so I went to the factory. Another reason is, Rotas are being faked nowadays, so better to be sure. Rota started with their forged wheel production, so quality is nearing that of Rays or Oz.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Changed my tires there (sailun 225 45 18) for my Mazda 3. Free balancing just pay for the tingga.
    how are your sailuns doing?

i really like the looks of their terramax a/t model. it's so aggressive and sporty.

it does seem that mindanao tyre haus offers the most competitive prices when it comes to this brand

8. Join Date
    May 2020
    Fixed price. Bawal tawad. So canvass pa more nalang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Sorry for the very late response. I decided to get my Rotas from the factory in Parañaque, reason being there are no shops near my area that cater to a wide range of Rotas. I was particular of the design, color & sizes so I went to the factory. Another reason is, Rotas are being faked nowadays, so better to be sure. Rota started with their forged wheel production, so quality is nearing that of Rays or Oz.
    Pwede ka ba bumili sa factory mismo ng rota ? Mas mababa price compare sa may mga car accessories shop.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Ang taray ng sumasagot sa phone nila na si Kaye. Para bagang ikaw pa ang humihingi ng favor pag kinakausap mo.

Sobra inis ko, hindi ako bibili sa kanila. Kung ganun trato ng isa sa customer nila, malang ganun din trato ng ibang staff.

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk
    Hahahahahaha

Sorry, natawa ako! Yoko din sya kausap kung nagca-canvass ako. Yun lalaki ok naman. Tsamba kung sinong pumick-up ng telepono

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast