New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Mga sirs tanong lang po ano po ba ang mganda at swak na size for jazz. (15,16,17) at ano po yung tamang offset pra dito ng dina po magkaroon ng problema. di ko po ito ilolowered gusto ko lang mag mags/porma ng konti

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung bagong jazz 1.5L naka 15" oem mags na yata.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    conceptone tomahawks look good for me

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    U have plenty of choices from locally made wheels to imported ones depending on ur taste if you want performance or classy look set up. Ive changed countless of times from 14s to 17s and I have to say the best size for the jazz if you want performance and comfrot are rim 15s w/ 195/55-15 rubber. I prefer size 16s coz comfort is pretty much the same plus u get the pogi look coz bigger rim. Perfect tire size is 195/50-16 much better than 205/45-16.. I dont like the roundy edge of the 205/45-16 rubber. Makes the rim look small. Perfect offset for the JAzz is 45. YOu can still use offset 40 rims but there are cases depending on the spokes of the wheel that it hits the caliper. If you experience this dont worry all u have to do is put 1/4 spacer and itll be ok. If you want a bigger rim with comfort to boot. I suggest you purchase oversized tires. If the correct tire size for 17 inchers are 205/40-17 , Id mke the tires bigger so Ill get the lowered look and comfort. Its a trick that I do I pick the best looking oversized tires with boxy looking sidewalls so instead of opting for a 40 series tyre I go with a higher series ( 45) but maintaining the wdith of the tire. If youre not going to lower ur car and u want 17s with that killer look perfect tire in my opinion is 205/45-17. a close 2nd is 215/40 -17. ITs all abt looks when it comes to 17 inchers. So with the 205/45 tyre you lessen the space on ur wheel well so its deceiving. It looks lowered but its not so youre rewarded and u retain the comfort coz potholes and road condition here in Manila is soooo bad!!! Gotta protect ur wheels and ur suspension.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Mga sirs baka my mairerefer kayong store na mabibilhan ko ng mags na mura pro ok. banawe or sa makati lang sana.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    bro, kay alanranch ka bumili... master ng rims yan

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tr1ck5h07 View Post
    bro, kay alanranch ka bumili... master ng rims yan
    Sir may contact no# ka ba niya ata saan lugar ito?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PM mo na lang sya. Sorry I don't have his number.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    bro, need help...i have a black 2010 toyota vios 1.3E... I m planning to put r17 on it... Any suggestion where to buy this Rim 17 bronze, or do you have any suggestion how to make it more maporma.hehe..tnx bro

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by marbz View Post
    bro, need help...i have a black 2010 toyota vios 1.3E... I m planning to put r17 on it... Any suggestion where to buy this Rim 17 bronze, or do you have any suggestion how to make it more maporma.hehe..tnx bro
    punta ka banawe or blumentrit, marame dun. mamili ka na lang sir. but if i were you, i wouldn't put 17's. parang lalong magiging underpowered lang eh. maporma nga, bagal naman. better if you have 1.5L vios. imho.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mags 4 Jazz